Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is the official incels.is twitter page liking tweets of Paul Joseph Watson?

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

@Master explain yourself.

pjw is a big cuck fuck him

Who the fuck would like him after making a shitty comment like that?

Stop liking tweets from this Ziocuck faggot.

He’s made his opinion on “us” quite clear.

the owner of this site is a bluepilled normie. It doesn't surprise me.

the owner of this site is a bluepilled normie. It doesn't surprise me.

The owner should make a personal twitter page and not use the incels.is fame to like other bluepilled cucks and normies, now it looks like the twitter page is talking for all of us while I dont want to be associated with those cucks.

tbh. now he's being "edgy" with sprinkling blackpills in his videos of late and taking credit for it

there shouldn't even be an "official" twitter

exactly

Over for twittercels

twatter is for fags only

The owner should make a personal twitter page and not use the incels.is fame to like other bluepilled cucks and normies, now it looks like the twitter page is talking for all of us while I dont want to be associated with those cucks.
Yeah I dont want a twitter acc speaking for me thx

people you dont like can have good opinions too

They told a reason in previous post but i dont remember

"Look at me! I'm yelling confidently into a camera and that means all of my points are valid and completely factual!"

PJW is just another low-rent cuck.

He's just another faggot that's playing the counter culture thing for patreon money. These worthless twats don't believe in anything beyond their own wallets. Love how these ponzi faggots are literally incapable of producing a video about us that doesn't just immediately start with a string of insults. Look at his video "Inflicting their self induced mental illness on the rest of society", who does this cuck think he is? We literally exist in closed off communities that ban outsiders the moment we discover them.

Not our problem cucks flock here in droves to get offended.