Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is the name Tyrone associated with niggers?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Tyrone isn't even a black name. It's a fucking Irish name for crying out loud.

Please explain why black slayers are referred to as Tyrone?

for me it all sounded nigger

Toadman

nigger

the name is ruined for me

Lots of black guys nowadays are named Tyrone. Are you asking how that happened?

I don't know any white Tyrone

I don't even know a single Tyrone jfl

Why is chad used for white chads and good looking individuals in general (regardless of race)?

Why is chad used for white chads and good looking individuals in general (regardless of race)?
Because Chad is an actual White name.

I've known about 3 tyrones my whole life and all were niggers. Explain that OP

No one knows but the name sounds like a dark skin name

LeRoy is better because...

We was kangs!

(Le = the & Roy = king , in French)
Plus they always talk about their oui ouis!

Because there's a lot of blacks named Tyrone.

Dwayne or Daquan are better names tbh

There's also a lot of blacks named Michael.
Lol, do I really have to break this down?

If you're in North America, there's lots of blacks named Tyrone, very few or no whites named Tyrone.

There are many whites and blacks named Michael.

Ergo the name Tyrone is associated with black men in a way that Michael is not.

Lol, do I really have to break this down?

If you're in North America, there's lots of blacks named Tyrone, very few or no whites named Tyrone.

There are many whites and blacks named Michael.

Ergo the name Tyrone is associated with black men in a way that Michael is not.
Did you not read the link in my op? Tyrone is a straight up Irish name. At least a name like Chang is a legit Asian name of actual Asian origin. JFL @ using a White name like Tyrone to describe Blacks.

Last edited:
Did you not read the link in my op? Tyrone is a straight up Irish name. At least a name like Chang is a legit Asian name of actual Asian origin. JFL @ using a White name like Tyrone to describe Blacks.
There's a lot of blacks named Tyrone in North America named Tyrone, and very few whites. The stereotype emerges from what people see, and not from your retarded google search.

There's a lot of blacks named Tyrone in North America named Tyrone, and very few whites. The stereotype emerges from what people see, and not from your retarded google search.
And where's your proof that there are more blacks named Tyrone then whites? GTFO of here with your low IQ shitpost.

And where's your proof that there are more blacks named Tyrone then whites? GTFO of here with your low IQ shitpost.
OK homie, go tell everyone that Tyrone is a white name.

Tyrone for blackmen is like Mohamed for arab men .

OK homie, go tell everyone that Tyrone is a white name.
And when I tell everyone that Tyrone is a white name I can actually provide proof.

It doesn't matter what the origins are, what matters is what the present use of the name is. Presently there are more black Tyrones than Irish Tyrones.

It doesn't matter what the origins are, what matters is what the present use of the name is. Presently there are more black Tyrones than Irish Tyrones.
Even if that's true (which there is no proof of) what if one day that changes and there are more Irish Tyrones than black?

Even if that's true (which there is no proof of) what if one day that changes and there are more Irish Tyrones than black?

That would be a cultural shift, like when blue stopped being a girl's color and started being a boy's color. Tyrone wouldn't be associated with black people anymore and would probably be associated with Irish people.

That would be a cultural shift, like when blue stopped being a girl's color and started being a boy's color. Tyrone wouldn't be associated with black people anymore and would probably be associated with Irish people.
How the fuck will that be a cultural shift considering there are already very few blacks named Tyrone?

How the fuck will that be a cultural shift considering there are already very few blacks named Tyrone?

Because our culture is one that associates "Tyrone" with black people. A cultural shift is just a shift in how the culture thinks.

Because our culture is one that associates "Tyrone" with black people. A cultural shift is just a shift in how the culture thinks.
Our culture does not associate Tyrone with black people. Only incel forums.

This is really easy to answer tbh lol

Our culture does not associate Tyrone with black people. Only incel forums.

Wait, is that what you thought? No, it's all over, we didn't invent that.