Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is the forum broken

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
And no one said anything about it but i know its not just me

Interesting essay and analysis. Will definitely read later.

I keep getting logged off and on multiple times and my alerts aren't working, I thought it was just me tbh, I was also gonna make a thread about it but I was too lazy

Everything is working completely fine

there's nothing new to talk about tbh

Everything is working completely fine
The search wasn't working the other day, and also the I wanted to change my avi and didn't let me either.
But that was in the past, now is good.

I keep getting logged off and on multiple times and my alerts aren't working, I thought it was just me tbh, I was also gonna make a thread about it but I was too lazy
Same

Nothing's wrong on my end.

Yeah, a few hours ago it kept bringing me back to an older incarnation of the homepage whenever I clicked it
If that makes sense tbh

And no one said anything about it but i know its not just me
The forum said your post was "19 minutes" ago but I recall reading this thread about 2 hours back.

I'm also getting this error, when manually checking to see if someone replied to my posts.

"Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again."

when I enter a thread I'd entered before, I get the earlier version (before my original reply) and I have to refresh the page again to get the new content
my notifications also seem to be laging behind (I get notifications I've already checked before)
these are minor things, they don't bother me that much, but the server seems to be experiencing some hiccups

working for me but maybe they fixed it by the time I typed this

Yeah there’s something wrong tbh

The FBI is setting up its backdoor/spyware so the server is going to be a bit unstable until they have it configured properly

Obv the mods cant just come out and say theyre snitching on us because wed revolt

Fuck it is fucked up ngl

Yesterday was having issues. Had to hit refresh after clicking the main forum as it showed old posts instead of being live.

I hate when that happends