Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the climate movement so cucked?

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Very cucked

I used to be one of them tbh ngl,

But all they do is whine.

They whine about hydroelectric dams.
About wind energy killing birds.
About nuclear energy being evil.
About fossil fuels causing climate change.

Even if we would make energy prices more expensive (not the worst idea, if the money goes back to the populus), they would say energy taxes are racist and the wrong solution because they affect jobless Tyrones more than rich white people.

The only thing left is wait for Europe's population (= energy consumption) to fall.
But guess what.
They support refugees too, because climate change made the poor brown kids flee their country (and not because poor uneducated ethnic foids shit too many children).

Less developed countries have more babies as a rule

Less humans = less strain on the environment

Nothing cucked about caring about animals, the term cuck is getting mis-used at this point.

Nothing cucked about caring about animals, the term cuck is getting mis-used at this point.
no, that they want to let hordes of refugess in is cucked.

Fuck the environment and fuck nature. We have no stick in any of that .Never did.

Not gonna help whores to produce more chad scum bastards.

Time for humans to return to nature. Our soyciety is unnatural and bad for us

Very cucked

I used to be one of them tbh ngl,

But all they do is whine.

They whine about hydroelectric dams.
About wind energy killing birds.
About nuclear energy being evil.
About fossil fuels causing climate change.

Even if we would make energy prices more expensive (not the worst idea, if the money goes back to the populus), they would say energy taxes are racist and the wrong solution because they affect jobless Tyrones more than rich white people.

The only thing left is wait for Europe's population (= energy consumption) to fall.
But guess what.
They support refugees too, because climate change made the poor brown kids flee their country (and not because poor uneducated ethnic foids shit too many children).
View attachment 428712

How do female birds choose their partners?
The brighter the male, the more attractive they are to the female. Male birds will boast their colorful feathers by puffing and preening. ... During courtship, males will arch his large train so that it reaches across his back and touches the ground. It's believed females choose by the size, color and quality.

How do female birds choose their partners?
how didnt peacocks go fucking extinct yet from all that fisherian runaway maxxing? thats why the males need to team up and split the foids among them and beat cheaters to death

NO, OVERPOPULATION ISN'T A PROBLEM, YOU HECKIN' ECOFASCISTERINO!!! WE'LL INTRODUCE COMMUNISM AND ALL THE PROBLEMS OF INDUSTRIAL CIVILIZATION WILL DISAPPEAR!

The time is near.
you should use emojis for my autistic brain to understand how sarcastic you are

I unironically care about the environment and animal extinction.
While I do love the environment, I would much rather see the world end. Only problem with global warming is that it's not fast enough

They over-exaggerate something that's real to the point of telling a narrative that's so far detached from reality, I doubt it even has that single grain of truth left in it anymore.