Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why is the boomer generation hated?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
blackpill me on this. I don't understand why these old fuckers are scapegoats for everything wrong with the world.

Because millennials can't understand what responsibility is, and want to blame someone for their mistakes because it's not their initial fault.

here on incels they are hated because they were the generation that threw away traditional values and started the sexual revolution

Because they’re a bunch of degenerates who didn’t instill discipline into their children.

Many millennials hate boomers because they're 'selfish' or whatever.

The basic problem is there's a huge disconnection between the boomer generation and us, even Gen Ys like myself. They grew up in a world (in Murica, at least) where a comfy life with decent job and loving family was effectively automatic, as long as you didn't fuck up badly. Society is obviously extremely different now, and thus when communicating with boomers who cannot relate to this, they can be frustrating, to say the least.