Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the black people pushed in the media

I

islamicincel

Veteran
The south asian (pakistan, india, bangladesh, sri lanka) population is much bigger than the black population in the UK last time I checked. Yet black people are pushed everywhere while south asians (pakistan, india, bangladesh, sri lanka) are no where to be seen in the media.

Last edited:
I wonder (((why)))?

Can I get a reference on that statement? Find that hard to believe since all the big cities are full of nogs

Pandering. Blacks seem to not be lapping it up anymore, though feminists (mostly (((white))) feminists) are more than ever.

Bc black men mog south asian men thats why

(((They))) are pushing every minority (blacks,fags, trannies) as much as they can in media, movies etc. It's just a type of brainwashing propaganda.

Because much of the propaganda was created back when communists were heavily involved in exploiting blacks and turning them into foot soldiers for their revolutionary activities. E. Micheal Jones has written extensively about this. Eventually, the propaganda became a mythology over time and most SJWs today are picking it up without knowing when and why it was created.

(((They))) are pushing every minority (blacks,fags, trannies) as much as they can in media, movies etc. It's just a type of brainwashing propaganda.

True but it’s funny that they don’t seem to be pushing Hispanics at all, especially in media. Perhaps it’s cuz most are catholic and jews hate them lol.

Many times when there’s an actor playing a Mexican character, it always seems to be some Lebanese guy or something. Lol

The south asian (pakistan, india, bangladesh, sri lanka) population is much bigger than the black population in the UK last time I checked. Yet black people are pushed everywhere while south asians (pakistan, india, bangladesh, sri lanka) are no where to be seen in the media.

HAhahaha just lol the kike's want to control the black male that's why

Cuz they got bbc and asians/curry got tiny penis

BBC theory confirmed

Actually a good point to be honest. Browns are legit lower than blacks these days in the social hierarchy.

Sorry, curries are aesthetically displeasing from the perspective of Westerners. So are my fellow Somali males unfortunately.

Because UK is cucked.

It's the same in America.

Blacks are presented to be "smart and likeable" people, when in fact the majority would kill you just for fun - if your White.

Basically it's a way of lowering White resistance to a potential threat.

Most of the South Asian folks are less of a violent threat and more of a baby-making demographic threat, so they (you) are ignored.

But in America, our latino invaders are a worst threat - head chopping drug dealers - as well as a demographic threat, so they are ignored. Or "Whitewashed." ( criminals presented as white instead of latino)

I honestly don't care at all about the racial makeup of the cast of any given show or movie as long as it's well written etc. Black Mirror is an extremely good show for example & it's very diversity conscious. I don't judge art politically or sociologically and neither should you if you generally enjoy tv or cinema.

I disagree. London has an Indian Mayor of London in the UK. They show south Asians in soaps such as EastEnders.

I disagree. London has an Indian Mayor of London in the UK. They show south Asians in soaps such as EastEnders.

They don't show south asian men in popular reality TV shows like love island. They always have a few black guys on there and never south asians or arabs.

Race mixing and the total wash of cultures.
You get inferior genes, inferior IQ, and the best part...
Someone without roots to any soil, since its one big disgusting sandwich all made up together.