Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is the average basic white girl so much hotter than 10/10 Stacys?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find average girls so much hotter than stacys. Just the typical white girl that you’d see in a cafe or on a college campus. The basic girls that weigh about 115 - 120 pounds with brown, blonde, or black hair and with medium to long hair length, and some denim jeans with some moderate or little amount of make up on.

I feel like that pussy smells so good too, I want to smell an average white girl’s sweaty pussy after they’ve been jogging all day in some tight booty shorts, man that pussy would be addicting. Average girls are the best, they’d make for the best wives too but they only give their love to chad of course. They’d make a guy like me really happy in an ideal world.

because you get the illusion that you can get one, with stacy you know is impossible, with normie dont feel the same

I don’t know if it’s just me but I find average girls so much hotter than stacys. Just the typical white girl that you’d see in a cafe or on a college campus. The basic girls that weigh about 115 - 120 pounds with brown, blonde, or black hair and with medium to long hair length, and some denim jeans with some moderate or little amount of make up on.

I feel like that pussy smells so good too, I want to smell an average white girl’s sweaty pussy after they’ve been jogging all day in some tight booty shorts, man that pussy would be addicting. Average girls are the best, they’d make for the best wives too but they only give their love to chad of course. They’d make a guy like me really happy in an ideal world.
they indeed are.
that aura of purity (while fake) is incredibly hot, the fantasy that you could get one makes it special, but at the end they all are CHAD ONLY.

because you get the illusion that you can get one, with stacy you know is impossible, with normie dont feel the same
this is the answer. thread over. shut it down

Drink and shut your senses just enough, don't go this way, it'll only end up in unbearable sexual and psychological frustration

I've always preferred "mid" foids over stacies. They just seem nicer, humbler, and overall more genuine.

They aren't, you just don't see many actual 10/10 Stacies around and you're so horny you find mid girls attractive

Also because if you ever got one, you wouldn't be as worried about other guys wanting to fuck her, and of her cheating on you.

I've always preferred "mid" foids over stacies. They just seem nicer, humbler, and overall more genuine.
No foids are nice

They aren`t it`s your mind deluding itself

Maybe to Indians & negros