Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is that saudi bitich who escaped to canada so special and well known in the media?

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
i dont get the big deal in the media, why is this bitch famous for going to cuckanada. she is chasing chad cock, i bet you that she will soon date a blond white chad. the cuckminiters of cuckanada metioned shit about genger equality

Its a example for the future arab stacies that will leave their countries to pursue chad.

It gets sensationalized because once again, it puts Islamic people in a "bad" light. That's all the mainstream media is good for.

She’s a revolutionary bro! She’s strong and independent and she escaped the patriarchy’a shackles. She stared into the face of death and winked.

Rahaj for president 2020
It gets sensationalized because once again, it puts Islamic people in a "bad" light. That's all the mainstream media is good for.
I thought the Muslims were misunderstood victims tho teehee

yeah its clear that this is desperete attention seeking from the media, its probably not that bad in saudi arabia for everybody, free petrol wow!

i dont get the big deal in the media, why is this bitch famous for going to cuckanada. she is chasing chad cock, i bet you that she will soon date a blond white chad. the cuckminiters of cuckanada metioned shit about genger equality
People get famous for nothing.

because this world is a joke

She’s a revolutionary bro! She’s strong and independent and she escaped the patriarchy’a shackles. She stared into the face of death and winked.

Rahaj for president 2020
I know you're just being sarcastic
But The fact that people actually beilive this shit makes me want to snap
because this world is a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back