Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is St.Jake Davison not mentioned much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40461
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40461

Self-banned
-
He killed a 3yo little cunt, he seems more based than any other saints

Can’t really support killing a literal kid, regardless of gender. I don’t give a fuck when a teenage or adult whore dies though (I don’t encourage it, I just don’t give a fuck).

Last edited:
oh you mean that retard that wasn't found to be linked with incels in any way? gee i wonder why he isn't mentioned here at all, GrAYcel.

Joined Jan 22, 2022

oh you mean that retard that wasn't found to be linked with incels in any way? gee i wonder why he isn't mentioned here at all, GrAYcel.

Joined Jan 22, 2022
The state of this forum JFL he used to post on incel related sub reddits

Another IT sock account trying to make us look bad, ban op and ban users saying 9 year olds are prime or I'm leaving this shithole site.

same reason minassian or cho or Eric Lepine arent mentioned a lot

they didnt have the larger than life appeal that ER had..

even normies are obsessed with him and his lore..as evident from all the videos about him

ER was a very special kind of individual..and he had his own unique charisma..and his vlogs are all legendary.

it takes more than to just kill people..ER transcends murder

He killed a 3yo little cunt, he seems more based than any other saints
just late to the party. He's no pioneer in the way ER was. Or no record holder the way CHO was.

This post glows. Hard.

The dude didn't kill anyone directly due to his possible incelibacy, he was mentally ill. He didn't exactly do anything to forward the incel movement, either. He only watched a couple blackpilled videos on YouTube and that's it. Also, innocent people don't deserve to die like that. If he went after people who bullied him and made his life completely miserable, I wouldn't care.