Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Is Small Penis Laughing Socially Acceptable?

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
What's so funny about that?

Because it is small and people laugh at small things,like manlets etc. fuck the people tbh

Dark humor
Blacked

Because people are retarded. Try laughing at small breasts and you will get responses like this:

HHHER BODY IS BOOTIFUL THE WAY IT IS U FILTHY INKEL DIS WHY U INKEL GO DIE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Women can have non-existent boobs, loose vaginas but a man can't have a small dick.
Fuck the double standards.

Because you cant “pleasure a woman” with it. Even tho its bs

Because in our society it's okay to make fun of men for things they can't possibly control.

Because women have each other's back and defend each other. This is what feminism is about.
Men, on the other hand, just throw each other under the bus in order to appear "manly." Men laugh, too. Have a small dick in a locker room, men will laugh, too. "Toxic masculinity" exists: it's men hurting other men to increase their status for women. It's men hoarding resources and stealing them from other men so they can give them to women.
We need more solidarity, less "masculinity."

Try laughing at small breasts and you will get responses like this:

HHHER BODY IS BOOTIFUL THE WAY IT IS U FILTHY INKEL DIS WHY U INKEL GO DIE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
men=bad so theref0re deserve 2 be made fun of

Anything under 9 inches is small to foids

Because in our society it's okay to make fun of men for things they can't possibly control.
foids comparing being fat to something that is genetically inherited like height is nuclear ragefuel

foids comparing being fat to something that is genetically inherited like height is nuclear ragefuel
It shows you how easy roasties have it when their rebuttal to the idea that women's looks standards for men are unrealistic and shallow is that "MEN DO IT TOO! MEN WONT DATE ME CUZ IM FAT :( :( :(".
Meanwhile what she really means by that is that Chad wont date her because she's fat, not even just men in general, just Chad.

Because it is a humanitarian helpful trope.
Small penis shaming is socially acceptbale becuasei t puts men in anxiety and only gives hot guys to women.
Society is very underlyingly hierarchical.
The benefit it gives women offsets in social value the downside it gives beta men.

1. Lookism
2. Heightism
3. Ableism
4. Cacophobia
5. Dickletism

No body positivity for Men as there is for Women.
Because women have each other's back and defend each other. This is what feminism is about.
Men, on the other hand, just throw each other under the bus in order to appear "manly." Men laugh, too. Have a small dick in a locker room, men will laugh, too. "Toxic masculinity" exists: it's men hurting other men to increase their status for women. It's men hoarding resources and stealing them from other men so they can give them to women.
We need more solidarity, less "masculinity."
Because people are retarded. Try laughing at small breasts and you will get responses like this:

Women can have non-existent boobs, loose vaginas but a man can't have a small dick.
Fuck the double standards.

because it´s a male problem.

It’s okay to shame men because men are oppressed.

What's so funny about that?
Because despite all the gender "equality" and the bullshit Gillette ads, you're a man. just get on with it (teehee)

It’s funnny, because you can shame a person on a profound level while at the same time being “politically correct”, because dick shaming is OK.

I want to make an example: when I see a men driving a SUV, I automatically think he has a short dick and he is overcompensating. I can shame him and no-one will tell me I’m not politically correct.

Another example: In the gym, if someone is hiding himself in closed box showers I automatically think he don’t want to show his short dick. I can think he is a dicklet, I can fantasize about fucking his wife, and I have less respect for him.

Feminists use the short dick shaming to everyone who dares to criticize them, because they know very well that a big penis is what women want. So, if a male is critical towards women, obviously he is not having sex with them, and the reason is probably because he has a short dick.

everyone knows men are always insecure about their dick so thats their go-to spot to shame them

Because that man that can’t properly defile and degrade a woman is not a real man. He’s a joke to be laughed at.

Also, nothing on a man can be small.. small dick, small height, small wrists, small hands, small skull, etc.. all those -cels will be made fun of.. being a man is all about being large. Nothing else.. just be large.

Here's what women think about small penises:

https://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-...her-they-make-fun-of-guys-with-small-penises/

1. I MAKE FUN OF THEM
“I make fun of them. Who doesn’t? Small penises are hilarious! They’re a punchline all their own: Just say ‘small penis’ in front of a group of women, and they’ll all burst out laughing, because they’ve all known that one guy with a dick the size of a finger.”

—Tessa, 31

5. SMALL DICKS ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
“I’ve been with I think three guys who were severely undersized. I mean, we’re talking Tom Thumb if you know what I’m saying. Not only was it pitiful, but it was really gross. I tried explaining this to a guy with a rather large penis—about how small dicks are absolutely disgusting—and he thought that was funny. He said he could see how someone could laugh at it and think it’s funny, but he didn’t understand they’re revolting to even think about. Small weenies—ew!”

—Bailey, 22

6. Making fun of a man’s small penis is the easiest way to destroy him forever
“What’s that saying about tits—‘Anything more than a mouthful is wasted’? Well, the opposite applies to cocks. Anything smaller than a mouthful is not going into any of my holes. Making fun of a man’s small penis is the easiest way in the world to destroy a man forever, and what girl doesn’t love doing that?”

—Kelley, 33

Here's what one guy said in the comments of that article:

"Truly disgusting article and even more disgusting are the behaviors of the women who like destroying someone else's life for something they have absolutely no control over. Women are the worst. They ridicule men about height and penis size (which cannot be fixed and out of the persons control) but go apesh*t when someone brings up womens weight and sh*tty personalities (which they can control and change if they want).

That's right ladies, just keep doing it. Keep ridiculing men and pretty soon you'll find yourselves against a united group of men who will gain power and take away everything you've ever had. All of your rights and privileges will be gone. Just keep doing it. You'll see. You'll become second class citizens again and it will be all your fault. You're digging your own holes."

Yep, he's right, that's exactly what's going to happen. Foids digging their own grave

Last edited:
Here's some more ultra potent suicide fuel for dicklets

that 5 inch average a few members talk about here there are cunts that call that small.

Easy way for foids to mentally unravel a man & for pussy thirsty men to rid themselves of competition easily.

OP has small dick energy

Imagine cutting some cunts tits off, small dick is funny huh, look at you ya flat bitch, hahahehehoho funny huh, shiiiiiiiit.

Imagine cutting some cunts tits off, small dick is funny huh, look at you ya flat bitch, hahahehehoho funny huh, shiiiiiiiit.
they would just get implants and still have cucks donating money to them and praising their ugly fake tits.

because having any kind of ugly genes is not socially acceptable in this progressive society sweetie

only for men of course every woman is beautiful in her own way you toxic mysoginistic incel

Last edited: