Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is skating thought of as an incel/aspie/loser hobby?

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Normies, especially black normies always think of skating as something that only white outcasts and weirdos do. Even on Lookism you had posters saying that Chads don't skate and that skating is something that is primarily an incel thing alongside warhammer, anime obsession, etc.

Pretty much every skater i see whether irl or on social media is always a neurotypical person who gets sex from "alternative" roasties at a young age, usually decent looking too and extremely low inhibition. Not only that, most of them sort of blend in with normies in terms of fashion, music, use of social media. I always used to see skaters with the latest nike footwear, beatz headphones, etc and they have literally zero anxiety or neuroticism.

Even just put a tag in social media to do with skating and look at the people who come up. None of them look or seem anything like incels to me tbh. These are highly socialized people with friends, girlfriends. Some of them even have female orbiters on their pics and are young fathers.

Only the face matters.

Usually people that skate are emo normies that get laid within their circle.

I used to skateboard (landed 360 flips etc), and we also had Chads skating with us.

Black normies watch anime so who cares what they think e.g. xxxtentacion, Michael B. Jordan, and :feelskek: Megan Thee Stallion.

Elliot Rodger tried becoming a skateboard pro but gave up because younger kids did better tricks than him

in wat dimension is skating seen as incel?

Why are you so obsessed with what other people think of you? Maybe I'm autistic but I never cared about fitting in, what's cool etc.

The ppl criticizing the success of skaters and altfags are normalfags whose idea of Stacy is restricted to blonde cheerleaders. Boomers need to get with the times, these altfags are mainstream now. Loser culture changes. It’s not fixed. Eventually inceldom will be normie culture.

Foids love skater chads. No matter, what you do as an ugly man: It will be considered as a looser hobby.

The ppl criticizing the success of skaters and altfags are normalfags whose idea of Stacy is restricted to blonde cheerleaders. Boomers need to get with the times, these altfags are mainstream now.
Foids love skater chads. No matter, what you do as an ugly man: It will be considered as a looser hobby.

I've never heard of skating being for losers. I usually imagine normies or chadlites doing it.

Skateboarding is normalfag thing

Ive never heard of it being considered and incel hobby

Its mostly a normie thing for sure. Normies love to fashionably paint themselves as outcasts though, this is probably where your confusion is coming from. Ironically the more normie you are the more you do this when you're young.

Idk where you live but skate boarding is popular and is nothing to be ashamed of

Skaters are normies.

It's not about the hobby, it's about WHO's doing the hobby. There are both chad and incel skaters, but only chads go pro.

Ive never seen an incel skater