Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is simping so fucking widespread?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
We like to critize women and say they are all narcissistic materialistic whores etc and that is of course true, but if men weren't such pathetic weak simps women would be far more humble and less arrogant.

Simps are as much to blame as foids. I really don't fucking understand simps. To every logical person it should be clear that simping doesn't fucking work, unless you're good looking and even then you don't need it.

What the fuck is wrong with men? Why are they so fucking retarded and pathetic?

Last edited:
Simping needs to be eradicated

its the biggest disease affecting our world, its even deadlier than covid

Simps are so fucking starved for female attention that they'll jump through hoops for a few seconds of it.

Yep sometimes it's hard to pick who is worse femoids or normies lmao.

Because Men are desperate as fuck and believe simping will get them pussy.

Simps are so fucking starved for female attention that they'll jump through hoops for a few seconds of it.
1. Its a part of men's nature due to hormones and brain structure.
2. Its exacerbated by male loneliness and ignorance about the diabolical and manipulative aspects of female thinking.

Male DNA is cucked. They need Gene edit out simping

After all the years I spent thinking about that I came to the conclusion that it is natural. All men are simps by nature, women are possessions like money or power that virtually all men chase after during their lifetimes. So I don`t think women are human beings like us, more like objects.

Simping is natural behavior in most men and only religion can counter it.

Christianity says men have authority over women, and so do all other major religions really.

We like to critize women and say they are all narcissistic materialistic whores etc and that is of course true, but if men weren't such pathetic weak simps women would be far more humble and less arrogant.

Simps are as much to blame as foids. I really don't fucking understand simps. To every logical person it should be clear that simping doesn't fucking work, unless you're good looking and even then you don't need it.

What the fuck is wrong with men? Why are they so fucking retarded and pathetic?
Simping needs to be eradicated

its the biggest disease affecting our world, its even deadlier than covid