Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is scamming cucks so difficult

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I wanna scam cucks pretending I'm a foid to get free money but it's too fucking hard, these retards are actually somewhat intelligent and ask for verification with webcam, voice or photo with their name. The only way I can imagine of scaming cucks is to find a foid to "work" with but that's even more cucked kek :feelskek:, sharing your money with a foid :soy:

Voice has gotta be doable. I don't think they're gonna go for just that, though.

keep trying. eventually you'll find a cuck that doesn't ask for any verification

Download a voice changer. Pay a model on Fiverr or something to take various pics that typically get asked for.

Its really simple.

Shit am I revealing our secrets???

they have probably gotten scammed before, they're still easy to fool if u know what ur doing

i made some money using twitter and snapchat as the main platforms. I did this like 2 years ago though

1 make a chad pfp
2 find a foid who will do anything for u
3 find a normie to scam
(if he wants pics or vids ask the foid)
4 get money in the bank
:feelstrash:

Tell them asking for verification is sexist and mysoginist, you didnt ask them for verification, why should they?

Download a voice changer. Pay a model on Fiverr or something to take various pics that typically get asked for.

Its really simple.

Shit am I revealing our secrets???
Heheh

Cucks have some sentience so even they get wise to certain scams after a while. That being said, how they ask for authentication is quite flawed.

r/woosh

11032.jpg
11032.jpg