Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is rice and fish demonized so much?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★
Why are foods like rice consistently deemed bad in the majority of American studies on nutrition and health? Recently, I've even seen claims that even fish one of the healthiest sources of Omega-3 and protein is unhealthy because it includes heavy metals or other contaminants.

In my coastal town, fish and rice is eaten almost everyday. It's the main part of our diet. My family and the people in my village have eaten fish and rice virtually daily, and not one of us has ever experienced the heavy metal poisoning, obesity, or heart-related issues that these folks mention.

Rice and fish is good, need to add pepper

not one of us has ever experienced the heavy metal poisoning, obesity, or heart-related issues that these folks mention.
In these kinds of studies, sometimes even the slightest correlation (which could very well be a coincidence and sometimes is one) is presented in a way that makes it seem like it's an actual liability. Just fearmongering or poor communication on their part. Enjoy your fish and rice!

To women, rice isnt bad as far as I know.

However,there are studies proving that men who eat more rice and/or curry are seen as more unattractive to women,so there may be a correlation with that. :feelsdevil:

I recommend not eating rice or curry then if you want to slay:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back