Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is One Piece so cucked?

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
Arlong Park, Alabasta, Water 7/Ennie's Lobby, are so cucked arcs. An entire crew risks their lives in order to save some bitches that don't even thank them afterwards.

Arlond Park: Luffy and Sanji drag along Zoro, who was suspicious of Nami, into saving her. And because of his whiteknight captain he almost died. And what did Nami do in return? She kept being a btich like nothing ever happened.

Alabasta: They meet some random cunt and they decide to save her and her country because she is a stacy. And they almost died with nothing in return. But at least Vivi showed them her naked body which is better than nothing though I bet Ussop and Luffy got massive blueballs.

Water 7/Ennie's Lobby: They pulled of an extremely dangerous and life threatening resque mission to save a woman who never did anything for them at any point.

Why is Oda so beta? Why does he have to write long sotry arcs about saving stupid femoids? And more importantly, why does he write it so that all the male crew is friendzoned in the end?

Sanji is the biggest cuck I‘ve ever seen in animes.

cause the show is made for 12yo bluepilled kids

And more importantly, why does he write it so that all the male crew is friendzoned in the end?
Wasn't his intention to make Luffy asexual? And I don't think Sanji ever gets friendzoned, I think Oda's intention is to show how much of a pathetic cuck that guy is. Zoro doesn't give a fuck about foids except the one from his childhood, same for Usopp, Chopper is a deer, Brook is a skeleton, and I don't know too much about Frankie's character except that he's boring. The female strawhats are always seen as friends in the story so I wouldn't call One Piece cucked per se, but rather bluepilled in the sense that female characters are given the same moral consideration as a male would (which is obviously a flaw in that it ignores basic femoid nature).

Wasn't his intention to make Luffy asexual? And I don't think Sanji ever gets friendzoned, I think Oda's intention is to show how much of a pathetic cuck that guy is. Zoro doesn't give a fuck about foids except the one from his childhood, same for Usopp, Chopper is a deer, Brook is a skeleton, and I don't know too much about Frankie's character except that he's boring. The female strawhats are always seen as friends in the story so I wouldn't call One Piece cucked per se, but rather bluepilled in the sense that female characters are given the same moral consideration as a male would (which is obviously a flaw in that it ignores basic femoid nature).

If luffy was asexual he wouldn't react to naked nami and vivi. Also, he wouldn't obsess so much over protecting women.

I hate one piece with passion.

MC is an ugly weak naive stupid disgusting beta male moralfag faggot with autism.

One Piece is popular with the normies that it's filled with bluepilled cuckery, fucking thank you author you greedy cuck

It's a shonen anime, did you expect anything better, it's for teens and foids. One piece is famous because it's a long running anime, but it's avarage at best.

It's a shonen anime, did you expect anything better, it's for teens and foids. One piece is famous because it's a long running anime, but it's avarage at best.
Foids watch one piece for guys like Corazon, Ace, Law, Sanji. They dont give a shit about the true pirates like Whitebeard and Kaido

Ennies lobby was a good arc and despite it being clearly cucked I though the actual writing and fights were good plus I always liked Robin, but I literally had to skip 60% of Alabasta because of how cucked it was, Arlong park was good when Nami wasn't there.

Ennies lobby was a good arc and despite it being clearly cucked I though the actual writing and fights were good plus I always liked Robin, but I literally had to skip 60% of Alabasta because of how cucked it was, Arlong park was good when Nami wasn't there.

EL was good indeed but I hate Robin tbh because she does nothing and doesn't offer anything to the crew. She also a fanatic feminist since she tried to crush Franky's ballz.

Alabsta is proof that Luffy is a mega cuck. He went through all that shit for a girl he just met. JFL.

Arlong Park was nice when Nami cried. That was the last time Nami was tolerable. After that, she went back to being an annoying bitch.

EL was good indeed but I hate Robin tbh because she does nothing and doesn't offer anything to the crew. She also a fanatic feminist since she tried to crush Franky's ballz.

Alabsta is proof that Luffy is a mega cuck. He went through all that shit for a girl he just met. JFL.

Arlong Park was nice when Nami cried. That was the last time Nami was tolerable. After that, she went back to being an annoying bitch.
Agree, but Robin atleast keeps to herself and doesnt try to cuck the guys on board like Nami, and she can read those hieroglyphics and from what I remember she is stronger then atleast half to 1/3rd of the crew with her devil fruit

Agree, but Robin atleast keeps to herself and doesnt try to cuck the guys on board like Nami, and she can read those hieroglyphics and from what I remember she is stronger then atleast half to 1/3rd of the crew with her devil fruit
In the new world robin is shit because if you don't have super strenght/speed there you are nothing. ANyone can easily escape her attacks with some effort.

Franky and chopper can tank hits and deal damage to strong dudes. Robin? She would get one shotted and do nothing with her limbs. Her DF would work so much better if it was on a strong dude like zoro for ex.

In the new world robin is shit because if you don't have super strenght/speed there you are nothing. ANyone can easily escape her attacks with some effort.

Franky and chopper can tank hits and deal damage to strong dudes. Robin? She would get one shotted and do nothing with her limbs. Her DF would work so much better if it was on a strong dude like zoro for ex.
True, but she is no doubt a good support charicter in a big fight and good at taking out goons

True, but she is no doubt a good support charicter in a big fight and good at taking out goons

She is unecessary at this point tbh. If sanji didn't cook for her, luffy would eat more and he would be stronger

She is unecessary at this point tbh. If sanji didn't cook for her, luffy would eat more and he would be stronger
Well I guess but she can read the hieroglyphics which is pretty important to the story

Well I guess but she can read the hieroglyphics which is pretty important to the story
It won't be important for the next 5 years at least. They might as well leave her bind and use skype for the phoneglyphics

It's major problem is - it's not as good as Naruto.

Eiichiro Oda is ugly as fuck, he would be posting on .IS like us, if it weren't for One Piece.

Eiichiro Oda creator of One Piece

Incel tier Jap lands hot wife because he is rich