Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is no one documenting the lives of autistic outcast men?

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★
Autistic outcast men are the most shunned minority of all time. Why is nobody making documentaries about our lives?

The constant job failures? The constant bullying? The constant isolation?

Do they not realize how crazy 30 years of isolation are?

We don't give a shit about fatcel bumblebee cel or normie men trading cryptos. Autistic men are the last minority. I'm tired of suffering it's not fair.

Society doesn't care about them, so they're invisible

they only care about children with autism, most info is about little kids and aimed towards parents

Because we are men and nobody cares about men. Not even other men. Women like women and men like women

Last edited:
Yes and it would require them to admit that women with autism don't actually have issues.

well they did once, remember chris chan?

pizza fat guy GIF

well they did once, remember chris chan?

pizza fat guy GIF
Good point. How many autistic female lol cows? Not many if not none.
How many autistic male lol cows? Many.
All lol cows are autistic males actually.

Good point. How many autistic female lol cows? Not many if not none.
How many autistic male lol cows? Many.
All lol cows are autistic males actually.
dont think boogie is autistic or wings of redemption or DSP. but most are autistic or just mentally fucked. and i cant remember any really big foid lolcow, weird

what life? it never began.

True, and society has the nerve to expect a contribution from those same men, it is insane.
I mean we would be better off invisible but we are visible for bullying and ridicule.

We should have documentary's of normal autistic losers.
Just a normal autist going around getting bullied not going anywhere in life and just dying alone.
The semen eating and trooning isn't necessary.

because no one cares

they only care about children with autism, most info is about little kids and aimed towards parents
The media only cares about autistic kids, autistic savants and "autistic " women. The average autistic man is invisible. Society doesn't give a shit about our problems.

Autistic outcast men are the most shunned minority of all time. Why is nobody making documentaries about our lives?

We don't give a shit about fatcel bumblebee cel or normie men trading cryptos. Autistic men are the last minority. I'm tired of suffering it's not fair.
autistic schizo here. HI!

The media only cares about autistic kids, autistic savants and "autistic " women. The average autistic man is invisible. Society doesn't give a shit about our problems.
true, the only time i have seen autistic men on tv they look at them like a zoo animal, point and laugh at the retard, beyond that if you aint a savant they wont give a shit unless they need something to mock and laugh at

We're not even considered human in the first place

No one gives a shit about us nor ever will.

As an undiagnosed autist, there was no help for me at any stage of my life except for my parents. But they were also had non-NT problems so they couldn't raise me to be NT either, in fact they made me more non-NT. I am mentally still a child

As an undiagnosed autist, there was no help for me at any stage of my life except for my parents. But they were also had non-NT problems so they couldn't raise me to be NT either, in fact they made me more non-NT. I am mentally still a child
When you are an autist, you never quite grow past being a child, why? Because at heart you are one, My Mom despite being turbo NT, decided to bux a turbo autist doctor.

When you are an autist, you never quite grow past being a child, why?
Every single goddamn day I want to take the autism, rip it from my retard brain and strangle that shit, I get frustrated as hell at my own non-NT situations too but even though I'm aware of it I still can't change it no matter how much willpower I put into it, it's all bullshit and there's nothing we can do about it

Every single goddamn day I want to take the autism, rip it from my retard brain and strangle that shit, I get frustrated as hell at my own non-NT situations too but even though I'm aware of it I still can't change it no matter how much willpower I put into it, it's all bullshit and there's nothing we can do about it
Worst part for me? My parents dont even acknowledge it, mom constantly insults me when I have my fits and stimming, they expect me to be 100% NT and functional, often guilt trip me for being zero friends, assume im just lazy and what not.

My parents dont even acknowledge it, mom constantly insults me when I have my fits and stimming, they expect me to be 100% NT and functional, often guilt trip me for being zero friends, assume im just lazy and what not.
Same nigga, exactly the same situation over here, word for word. Telling an autist to "just be normal" is like telling someone paralyzed from the waist down to "just walk bro"

Same nigga, exactly the same situation over here, word for word. Telling an autist to "just be normal" is like telling someone paralyzed from the waist down to "just walk bro"
Fr dude, at this point im not even living or surviving, just existing.

Fr dude, at this point im not even living or surviving, just existing.
I wish there was some sort of program to integrate autists back into soyciety but no one gives two shits about us unless we go ER, but the glowniggers use it to push gun restrictions instead of helping mentally ill men

I wish there was some sort of program to integrate autists back into soyciety but no one gives two shits about us unless we go ER, but the glowniggers use it to push gun restrictions instead of helping mentally ill men
There will be zero help, programs or even a honest discussion about us, what is in store for us? Constant torture, suffering, drmonization and sooner or later be declared terrorists at the level of these guys:

There will be zero help, programs or even a honest discussion about us, what is in store for us? Constant torture, suffering, drmonization and sooner or later be declared terrorists at the level of these guys:
View attachment 1220275
We're already treated worse than literal pedophiles despite having committed no crime. In fact, most autists will probably never cause any harm to anyone else, we're usually the victims. The existence and subsequent unfair treatment of autistic men in modern soyciety is proof that God doesn't give a shit

We're already treated worse than literal pedophiles despite having committed no crime. In fact, most autists will probably never cause any harm to anyone else, we're usually the victims. The existence and subsequent unfair treatment of autistic men in modern soyciety is proof that God doesn't give a shit
At a societal level, our standing is the same as a guy fighting for islamic jihad, scum of the earth, bottom of the barrel

Men have always been the sacrificial lambs of society. Whether they are worked to death or sent to war. Men are seen as the disposable gender and therefore we don't matter. The only men who matter to society as a whole are the good looking, the rich and the influential. Most men are not any of these three and this is especially true for social rejects.

Black lives might matter (arguably society doesn't care about them either but pretends to) but yours fucking doesn't

Men have always been the sacrificial lambs of society. Whether they are worked to death or sent to war. Men are seen as the disposable gender and therefore we don't matter. The only men who matter to society as a whole are the good looking, the rich and the influential. Most men are not any of these three and this is especially true for social rejects.

Black lives might matter (arguably society doesn't care about them either but pretends to) but yours fucking doesn't
I agree, we are seen as sacrificial lambs. Where I draw the line is that I refuse to bow to the idiots who feel superior to me. I put in the bare minimum; I will be damned if I do more.

They would rather document a 'femcel' of some sorts.