Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is nato and the west obsessed about Ukraine?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Why is nato and the west so obsessed about Ukraine. They’re trying their best to push Ukraine propaganda down our throats at any chance they get. Let’s say Russia did have their way with Ukraine , what would really change?

Why is Russia? They gave this country to independent Ukraine and now they want it back, talking about freeing them while only bydlo boomer want to return into the STD hub of Europe.

The Decline, Downfall and eventual collapse of Russia. I've been waiting for this one.
Maxresdefault

Well, more Russian influence and Russia creeping up on NATO borders. I mean, the West and Russia are practically enemies so of course the West is going to support Ukraine no matter how you see it. I don't think Poland is looking forward to having Russian military on the other side of their border.
If anything the West was very lenient given all Russia's provocations. They literally Invaded and Annexed Crimea just because they seethed that there guy didn't become the leader.

Jfl the "Alt-right"and 4chan use to fetishes Putin back when he was bombing sand-niggers in Syria.

Attachments

• 5a9ea268dda4c89f538b458f.jpg
    5a9ea268dda4c89f538b458f.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 6
Hmmm hmmmm interesting information