Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is my hair so oily?!?!?!?!

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
Aaaaaaaaa everytime i touch it my fingers feel greasy asf anyone else experiencing this?

too poor or too lazy to buy shampoo

Better oily than dry

this might be a sign of hairloss

Do you wash it regularly with shampoo and conditioner???

Most likely you've started to bald or you have a dandruff condition

you need to wash your hai[UWSL]r inkwell![/UWSL]
[UWSL]No seriously my hair gets oily when i dont wash it for about a day[/UWSL]

Most likely you've started to bald or you have a dandruff condition
fuck looks like im gonna have to chemically castrate myself with finasteride at the age of 18 just to save my hair
you need to wash your hai[UWSL]r inkwell![/UWSL]
[UWSL]No seriously my hair gets oily when i dont wash it for about a day[/UWSL]
i dont wash my hair cuz im lazy :3

fuck looks like im gonna have to chemically castrate myself with finasteride at the age of 18 just to save my hair
Finasteride is not castrating don't worry, there's a decent chance that you won't suffer any side effects from it. It's Spironolactone or Cyproterone where the actual castration begins

Finasteride is not castrating don't worry, there's a decent chance that you won't suffer any side effects from it. It's Spironolactone or Cyproterone where the actual castration begins
you tried it b4? does it grow long or does it only grow baby hairs?

:worryfeels:
i used to notice hair everywhere in my room when i had long hair

nope, havent used those since last year
Maybe that's the problem then, you should use them more regularly since shampoo actually cleans it out

you tried it b4? does it grow long or does it only grow baby hairs?
I'm only finasteride and spironolactone right now and feel like i'm taking nothing, but my body is an extreme case of being weird as fuck. Even on my tranny regimen i'm still unaffected 100% and losing more hair

I'm only finasteride and spironolactone right now and feel like i'm taking nothing, but my body is an extreme case of being weird as fuck. Even on my tranny regimen i'm still unaffected 100% and losing more hair
do you have a lot of body hair

Wish my fucking head would stop itching though
that's weird ngl, my itch stops with a little duta or zix completely. Microneedling gets rid of it temporary too

that's weird ngl, my itch stops with a little duta or zix completely. Microneedling gets rid of it temporary too
Microneedle does same for me. I'm on 200 mg spironolactone and 1.25 mg finasteride and literally still itching. I don't even know how is this possible if all my hormones are fucking blocked, no side effects worth mentioning either except some fatigue

I think my body needs to be studied in a lab ded srs since apperantly hormones don't matter in my body