Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is my color still GrAY?

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
I have 500 posts so I should've been officer by now

Pls fix my color i can't be GrAY one More day

You are doomed to greyceldom forever

It's lag
You can change it yourself

Change it in settings to "current rank". If not, log out and back in, or wait a bit. It will change

Might take a few days for change

You are going to be a grAY FOREVER

Lol i followed you, what will the follow do anyways?
Just indicates a friendship like a facebook friend. Doesn't blow up your notifications anyway. Watching someone is what does that. I follow almost everyone who follows me, but I don't watch anyone. And I wasn't even following you in the first place, but it's good because you seem ok. I was referring to the one guy who was already following you before I mad my comment

Just indicates a friendship like a facebook friend. Doesn't blow up your notifications anyway. Watching someone is what does that. I follow almost everyone who follows me, but I don't watch anyone. And I wasn't even following you in the first place, but it's good because you seem ok. I was referring to the one guy who was already following you before I mad my comment
i feel like they should change it to "friends" instead of followers tbh

Yeah, that would actually be smart, ngl. It's confusing and I bet there are many new users who don't follow anyone because they think it's gonna blow up their notifications when it's not that and is only an indication of friendship.

I’d say make a suggestion about this, but they never get implemented

I literally became blue within the first 20 seconds of me getting 500 posts. I will soon become cyan today.