Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is my boyfriend ashamed of me?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
@Legendarywristcel Thoughts

" I am an Indian woman dating a white guy and whenever I go out with him, he refuses to hold my hand. He refers to me as a "friend" in front of his friends and never let's me meet his family. We have been dating for a year now. I feel really sad cause I fell in love with him but it seems like he is ashamed of me. When I asked him why he does this he told me that it was because I was Indian and that hurt me to the core. What should I do? "

The fate of all femcels :feelshmm:

I swear to god you srsly are the bild zeitung of this website

kind of a lifefuel as that foid realize she's just a sex object to that mayo

" I am an Indian woman dating a white guy and whenever I go out with him, he refuses to hold my hand. He refers to me as a "friend" in front of his friends and never let's me meet his family. We have been dating for a year now. I feel really sad cause I fell in love with him but it seems like he is ashamed of me. When I asked him why he does this he told me that it was because I was Indian and that hurt me to the core. What should I do? "

Curry whore deserves it.

He should start beating her up (In Modern Warfare 2).

For fucks sake they find anything to whine about, they're living the life and getting chadlite cock and simps at their beck and call and yet still whining cause they arent treated like a princess while their looksmatch is starving on the streets in india

He should start beating her up (In Modern Warfare 2).
I don't think you can beat someone up on MW2 I played the original dunno about the remastered

Minecraft you could because you can literally punch

The fate of all femcels :feelshmm:
This dumb bitch , it just doesn't click in her head that she will never be anything more than a living fleshlight for him

For fucks sake they find anything to whine about, they're living the life and getting chadlite cock and simps at their beck and call and yet still whining cause they arent treated like a princess while their looksmatch is starving on the streets in india
I want to get to the part where she gets pump and dumped

I'm dating someone based solely on their race. What could go wrong!

These ethnic women need to realise most white men who get with them are doing it for an ethnic fetish of some sort.
Exactly. But now you have white men coping and saying the same about women who go for ethnic men, jfl.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she still dates him despite that. But remember folks, you're inkwel because you treat women badly!

These ethnicwhores deserve it

Personality detector malfunction #4385926

This dumb bitch , it just doesn't click in her head that she will never be anything more than a living fleshlight for him
Dregster

JFL at fem"cels"

Just another chadsexual cumdumpster

Whore deserves to be treated like trash. He should also start beating her.

So she's the equivalent of house slippers: Great for having at home, but never brought outside.

These ethnic women need to realise most white men who get with them are doing it for an ethnic fetish of some sort.
From a Male prospective it seems almost all interracial relations are on some level based on fetishism of some kind. Either a fetishism of their own race being superior and cucking a perceived inferior or the fetishism of women of other races being more pure and untainted than their own women

Ethnic women are so happy to be a white mans cocksleeve.
For all that the woman is complaining she'll never actually leave him.
Relationship isn't going to last, but only because the white man is going to eventually find a white woman and ditch her. Women are a meme.

Bluepillers: 77

When his weekly cumrag thinks they're dating.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she still dates him despite that. But remember folks, you're inkwel because you treat women badly!
I'm dating someone based solely on their race. What could go wrong!

View: https://voca.ro/1lXSJCzJYfIM

When I asked him why he does this he told me that it was because I was Indian

Holy shit Chad is ruthless :feelsohh::feelskek:

the curry whores were coping saying it's a curry male pretending to be a curry foid to make curry whores not want to be with white males.

Life fuel tbh. Even as a femcel she knows dudes like her bf will worship a basic becky and it takes a good number on her self esteem. Hopefully she kills herself (in GTA)

What goes around comes around. Currywhore must be some humiliated piece of cumskin's cumrag but she'll eventually get a curry betabuxxer. Brootal. Someone must be playing with a crossbow near her someday :feelzez:

Honestly I would be ashamed too if I dated a curry.

But I'm not white so currywhores are not interested in me. Fuck those whores.

This does put a smile on my face

İmagine a currycel in the west talking about all the rejection from foids cuz of his race. He would've been sent back to India and burried in the pile of shit on the street his parents used to live

:feelsree: