Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is muay thai so cool?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
Muay Thai is a martial art with high effectiveness

10x the average skill

Muay Thai is so cool because of its humble nature through strength and hardships

Muay Thai is cool because of its large methods of attacks

Muay Thai is cool because of its style

Muay Thai is cool because of its hard training and adrenaline rushing life style at the same time

fat link got you too huh?

because it looks cool and you look cool when you use it

I wish I could train muay thai but I dont want to be around normies i trained for a few months and stopped

One of the only few practical asian martial arts imo

I wish I could train muay thai but I dont want to be around normies i trained for a few months and stopped
Train to beat up the normies there

We also need to use all our money to form an incel self defense class

Train to beat up the normies there

We also need to use all our money to form an incel self defense class
I cant man very uncomfortable to even be outside

Bro cant go 10minutes without using the world Tyrone
Forget about that, I am saying Thais are strong af and even mog a good amount of whites

It's 100x more effective in self defense compared to all that karate bullshit.

Did it for a while along with MMA. It was my type of gym shit. But it's been a long time since. I noticed a couple years ago after covid when I first got attacked, I've began to lose my ability to protect myself. I started taking hits I'd never have taken in the years before. I'm becoming more feeble as the months pass.

Shit nowaday I lose my breath just walking up my staircase. I've been expecting my asbestos lined lungs to catch up with me eventually but damn. This is something else.

It's 100x more effective in self defense compared to all that karate bullshit.
Kyokushin is pretty decent and muay thai mogs every other martial art

Did it for a while along with MMA. It was my type of gym shit. But it's been a long time since. I noticed a couple years ago after covid when I first got attacked, I've began to lose my ability to protect myself. I started taking hits I'd never have taken in the years before. I'm becoming more feeble as the months pass.
Covid fucked me up as well and I am getting on track again and I still have my wrestling skill on me
Shit nowaday I lose my breath just walking up my staircase. I've been expecting my asbestos lined lungs to catch up with me eventually but damn. This is something else.

Covid fucked me up as well and I am getting on track again and I still have my wrestling skill on me
covid didnt fuck me up. I never caught it, and pathogens dont seem to harm me. There was about 8 months between my last assault when covid happened, but over the last 5 years i've noticed, my ability to fight back has gone down a lot. My stamina has tanked since 2018 and I dont train much anymore. Im still probably better than the average man for 30 seconds in a fight and thats all it takes, but once that stamina has gone, I get dizzy.

I get out of breath just sitting up nowadays. I can't breathe well the past year. My prime is well past me. Its over.

covid didnt fuck me up. I never caught it, and pathogens dont seem to harm me. There was about 8 months between my last assault when covid happened, but over the last 5 years i've noticed, my ability to fight back has gone down a lot. My stamina has tanked since 2018 and I dont train much anymore. Im still probably better than the average man for 30 seconds in a fight and thats all it takes, but once that stamina has gone, I get dizzy.

I get out of breath just sitting up nowadays. I can't breathe well the past year. My prime is well past me. Its over.
Thats how I was after I graduated high school as I didnt do cardio and when I started martialartsmaxxing again I almost puked

Thats how I was after I graduated high school as I didnt do cardio and when I started martialartsmaxxing again I almost puked
Depending on how old you are. I'd say keep it up. Mine isn't a lack of stamina. Pushing yourself is good. It helps you out.

My situation is a combination of drugs, asbestos, and slow organ failure that the hospital keep complaining about. I asked for this. I made it happen. You, if you want to be able to be active, can. You dont even need a gym to do it. Just get some blood pumping in your room. Run on the spot, jump a bit, do whatever.