Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is @master banned

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
He no longer makes posts or replies. Did @Fat Link changed the password and banned him

why is wereq banned?

did that nigger finally got arranged marriage or what??

@glowIntheDark
He got uggo-mongo-ed

Doesn't he run the incels.is Twitter account?

Yeah I spoken to him before
It's brave of him to go in direct discourse with foids and normies, but you can't ever win that battle tbh. All they respond is "spoken like a true incel :soy: :foidSoy: " or they troll him

It's brave of him to go in direct discourse with foids and normies, but you can't ever win that battle tbh. All they respond is "spoken like a true incel :soy: :foidSoy: " or they troll him
He doesn't even get enough traction in twitter. His posts get 30k views at best( mostly bots and few thousand likes.

Are you schizo ? He isnt banned

Even master knows this forum is a dead show. He makes Elon bucks on twitter with truth and rage baits.

No profit from this site, after all everyone needs to earn money to live.

Even master knows this forum is a dead show. He makes Elon bucks on twitter with truth and rage baits.

No profit from this site, after all everyone needs to earn money to live.
He makes money by selling our data to law enforcement

How else does he make money ? This website has no investors, no ads and almost no one buys VIP.
LUUL!
Hiii :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, my good saars by the other side of the skynut analytics, please spare me for my posts, I'm just a dumb alcoholic trynna kill time writing fantasies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I am in a worry right now, ngl. This explains your messaging's skirting and dimming on a "sensitive" topic.

LUUL!
Hiii :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, my good saars by the other side of the skynut analytics, please spare me for my posts, I'm just a dumb alcoholic trynna kill time writing fantasies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I am in a worry right now, ngl. This explains your messaging's skirting and dimming on a "sensitive" topic.
1b1 2

Guys I'm back with an alt Don worry

I and fat link had a dispute so yeah

What dispute
About forum rules but now we are back together. Don't worry. Check out the new forum update