Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why is lookism considered esoteric knowledge in today's society?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
why do we grow our kids like this? does anyone not a see a problem with this?
why do we tell our kids that the most improtant thing of all is to be straight las a ruler, do as your told, be polite etc.
why do we not redpill our kids?
i feel like if many of us had the redpill earlier we could avoid SOME of the things we endure today.
i mean shit, lookism is basic stuff. everyone should be aware of it. why do we promote this "lady's man" meme to get with woman? and then later in life become entrapped in the PUA methadology only to learn that none of this matters in the first place?

Last edited:
why do we grow our kids like this? does anyone not a see a problem with this?
why do we tell our kids that the most improtant thing of all is to be straight las a ruler, do as your told, be polite etc.
why do we not redpill our kids?
i feel like if many of us had the redpill earlier we could avoid SOME of the things we endure today.
i mean shit, lookism is basic stuff. everyone should be aware of it. why do we promote this "lady's man" meme to get with woman? and then later in life become entrapped in the PUA methadology only to learn that none of this matters in the first place?

It's never too late. Just fucking looksmaxx, boyo. And by looksmaxx, I mean plastic surgery and being high IQ about it.

"because it's not natural bro"
"men don't worry about that stuff"

*spends all day on shitty smartphone trying to fuck fat single moms* <-- totally natural

Every taboo has a reason for being. Lookism has been a taboo subject for a very long time, so I guess there must be a very good reason.

Because parents don't want to admit their childrens are subhumans breeds, they don't want them to hate everyone and everything for that, it's always easier to lie, and blame kid's personality, when he fails/get rejections/whatever. Moreover, parents automatically assumy their kids are good looking most of the time, because of familiar facial features, and people like familiar things.

Because parents don't want to admit their childrens are subhumans breeds, they don't want them to hate everyone and everything for that, it's always easier to lie, and blame kid's personality, when he fails/get rejections/whatever. Moreover, parents automatically assumy their kids are good looking most of the time, because of familiar facial features, and people like familiar things.

but whats the point in lying to the kid when the truth will finally be revealed anyway?
to me, its far more damaging to lie like that. because your kid will essentially never reach adulthood if you don't educate him properly, he will be stuck with your shitty education forever (or in my case, get educated by youtube videos)

Part of the explanation.

but whats the point in lying to the kid when the truth will finally be revealed anyway?
Not having any balls to do, cope, escapism, whatever. Also they are expecting things will get better later in life (it wouldn't). Also, consider that we are nearly the first generation raised like that. In previous one you could barely have a virgin femoid looksmatch as your wife, so society was quite bluepilled back then overall. We can expect things to change in nearly future.

People are bluepilled about just how at the mercy they are to their own looks and to their own perceptions of others based on looks. People genuinely believe attractive people are more kind, moral, funny, charismatic, intelligent, thoughtful, etc. They can't even begin to conceive that their own brains hallucinate an entire perception of reality based on nothing more than the structure of a human's skeleton, their complexion, their height, their hair, so on.

People are bluepilled about just how at the mercy they are to their own looks and to their own perceptions of others based on looks. People genuinely believe attractive people are more kind, moral, funny, charismatic, intelligent, thoughtful, etc. They can't even begin to conceive that their own brains hallucinate an entire perception of reality based on nothing more than the structure of a human's skeleton, their complexion, their height, their hair, so on.

i personally can't sit and talk in front of a boring person. no matter how his bones look

"You are born ugly, you will get treated like garbage your entire life. Women will be repulsed by you and good looking people will always fly above you careerwise simply for being good looking. The worst thing is there is absolutely nothing you can do about your situation. The only logical choice for you is to rope"

Jeez, I wonder why nobody teaches their kids that in Kindergarten.

People are trying to believe a lie, because it's better than the truth. You can find it all over societal beliefs if you look, especially the big one: religion.

But, just like how almost no one actually believes in god, subconsciously people know that 'everyone is equal' is bullshit. They really don't want to tell their kids that their lives are going to suck, so instead they just hope if they say 'you can be whatever you want to be' enough times it'll somehow become true.

Most of us experience more pain than pleasure in our lives, so I believe that if people didn't have an aversion to unpleasant truths and self-harm everyone would kill themselves.

Last edited:
"You are born ugly, you will get treated like garbage your entire life. Women will be repulsed by you and good looking people will always fly above you careerwise simply for being good looking. The worst thing is there is absolutely nothing you can do about your situation. The only logical choice for you is to rope"

i would tell my kids that being good looking is essential to success. i wouldn't overcomplicate it

Better than being scammed you retard

high IQ

Feelz over realz, the essence of liberalism:

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/yockey_2.htm

Liberalism is, in one word, weakness. It wants every day to be a birthday, Life to be a long party. The inexorable movement of Time, Destiny, History, the cruelty of accomplishment, sternness, heroism, sacrifice, superpersonal ideas -- these are the enemy.

Liberalism is an escape from hardness into softness, from masculinity into femininity, from History into herd-grazing, from reality into herbivorous dreams, from Destiny into Happiness. Nietzsche, in his last and greatest work, designated the 18th century as the century of feminism, and immediately mentioned Rousseau, the leader of the mass-escape from Reality. Feminism itself -- what is it but a means of feminizing man? If it makes women man-like, it does so only by transforming man first into a creature whose only concern is with his personal economics and his relation to "society," ie. a woman. "Society" is the element of woman, it is static and formal, its contests are purely personal, and are free from the possibility of heroism and violence. Conversation, not action; formality, not deeds. How different is the idea of rank used in connection with a social affair, from when it is applied on a battlefield! In the field, it is fate-laden; in the salon it is vain and pompous. A war is fought for control; social contests are inspired by feminine vanity and jealousy to show that one is "better" than someone else.

And yet what does Liberalism do ultimately to woman: it puts a uniform on her and calls her a "soldier."' This ridiculous performance but illustrates the eternal fact that History is masculine, that its stern demands cannot be evaded, that the fundamental realities cannot be renounced, even, by the most elaborate make-believe. Liberalistic tampering with sexual polarity only wreaks havoc on the souls of individuals, confusing and distorting them, but the man-woman and the woman-man it creates are both subject to the higher Destiny of History.

The bluepill is worse for ugly people