Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is literally every single girl wearing luluelemon pants and yoga pants

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It is like a cruel joke

7FEEEBC4 062C 42A5 8125 50CAE8241694

Its something ive noticed. Its purely marketed for chads viewing pleasure. And the foids wearing it all seem to give off that im better then everyone else attitude, usually goes hand in hand with a louis vuitton purse bought by a betaorbiter.

Its status symbol, they're expensive and foids need time for gym to look good in them.

I got a boner looking at a perfect ass at the gas station once... She turned around and it was a granny former stacy... The ass looked like it was 21... Such evil shit. Burqas for cumskin foids when?

I got a boner looking at a perfect ass at the gas station once... She turned around and it was a granny former stacy... The ass looked like it was 21... Such evil shit. Burqas for cumskin foids when?
They should all wear long grey coats!

Because women are a hivemind

it's because they take pleasure in the attention and then the satisfaction of denying people like us.

i hate yoga pants, dont understand why foids like it so much, isn't that attractive to me

Walk by them and say "I'd sure like to slide a finger or two down the crack of that ass."