Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is literally every other gen z male an effeminate twink?

C

ClearJuice

I despise people with Asperger’s syndrome.
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mG94mIS0Zc4

These so-called “attractive” males are all look and act like neotenous skinny fags, and yet they have Stacies revering the ground they walk on. Being a wristlet skinny boy is the best thing if you’re in gen z. Girls hate muscular guys with high T faces now.

A lot of them have masculine features (Square jaws, hooded eyes, thick eyebrows and etc), you are associating attractiveness with feminineness.

This is a femnine looking man:

The guys on the video look masculine

Last edited:
Greys be greying

Something’s in the water

prettyboys have more jb appeal

A lot of them have masculine features (Square jaws, hooded eyes, thick eyebrows and etc), you are associating attractiveness with feminineness.

This is a femnine looking man: View attachment 422212

I honestly do not view the males in the video as “attractive.” I know modern day women find them attractive, but I think it has more to do with conditioning by the media to view submissive/bitchy males = good partner material. In any case, they have a lot of feminine traits like low fwhr, large eyes relative to skull, small pointed chins, overall narrow bone structure/frame, and feminine puffy lips. I won’t even talk about their personalities.

The male you attached isn’t that feminine, at least other than his eye-area and haircut.

Because of the increase of female hypergamy, and females obtaining equal freedoms

Many men could get away with being strong, or just doing manly things centuries ago, mainly because looks weren't a large focus of what made a man. A man used to be someone who could provide. Someone who could get things done, take no shit, and make his own.

Now that hypergamy has evolved, and women have their freedoms, the only thing that makes a man in their eyes are good looking features.

This is why some men are able to be skinny twinks with 0 muscle mass, or jobless losers, but still land a woman.

You can clearly see why giving w*men rights was a bad idea. Now that they can obtain their own resources, quality men or fathers are no longer needed.

Only men who look good are accepted. Looking good does not = quality father or man, meaning more single mother households. Single mother households do not produce good men, which is why the human race is in the state its in.

In conclusion/TLDR: giving women rights was a mistake.

Last edited:
I honestly do not view the males in the video as “attractive.” I know modern day women find them attractive, but I think it has more to do with conditioning by the media to view submissive/bitchy males = good partner material. In any case, they have a lot of feminine traits like low fwhr, large eyes relative to skull, small pointed chins, overall narrow bone structure/frame, and feminine puffy lips. I won’t even talk about their personalities.

The male you attached isn’t that feminine, at least other than his eye-area and haircut.
How tf this guy isn't that feminine? Look at his frame:

He is the personification of the soy.

They literally have hooded eyes and good FWHR, especially the first guy

Because of the increase of female hypergamy, and females obtaining equal freedoms

Many men could get away with being strong, or just doing manly things centuries ago, mainly because looks weren't a large focus of what made a man. A man used to be someone who could provide. Someone who could get things done, take no shit, and make his own.

Now that hypergamy has evolved, and women have their freedoms, the only thing that makes a man in their eyes are good looking features.

This is why men are able to be skinny twinks with 0 muscle mass, or jobless losers, but still land a woman.

You can clearly see why giving w*men rights was a bad idea. Now that they can obtain their own resources, quality men or fathers are no longer needed.

Only men who look good are accepted. Looking good does not = quality father or man, meaning more single mother households. Single mother households do not produce good men, which is why the human race is in the state its in
Ironically it seems that the many people on here fall into the skinny NEET twink category, despite having one of the biggest physical advantages.

I agree most women tend to have worse taste in men than other men.

Ironically it seems that the many people on here fall into the skinny NEET twink category,
They do, but they made one fatal mistake. They aren't attractive.

Being a skinny neet twink is only acceptable on an attractive male

Soyboy wimps that need to be held underwater until their hearts beat no more.

Being a skinny neet twink is only acceptable on an attractive male
Even still, they are arguably the most advantaged of the incel population. People are generally nicer and more sociable to thin neotenous individuals, regardless of sexual attraction.

Ogres and thugcels are the most disadvantaged, as they aren’t sexually appealing and are also less likely to be treated altruistically. Between an ugly twink and an ugly ogre, the twink wins.

Last edited:
Soyboy wimps that need to be held underwater until their hearts beat no more.
Agree 100%. If they were raving over traditionally masculine chads then I wouldn’t be bothered, but this shit?

I am witnessing the genetic degradation of the human race.

Should put more effort into your larping

This has always been true since the birth control pill. It was true with teen boy bands. That aside, women like all kinds of younger chads and older women particularly talk about how they can't respect skinny guys and how "they need a man, not a boy" @Mainländer

Why is literally every other gen z male an effeminate twink?​

They are farmoid urbanites who get what little muscle they have from the gym and have never had to overcome any real challenges in their lives. If you were to go back and look at the steppechads a thousand years ago, it would seem like each one of them is two or three times the man modern "boys" are.
Even still, they are arguably the most advantaged of the incel population. People are generally nicer and more sociable to thin neotenous individuals, regardless of sexual attraction.
I am 5'9 110 lbs and literally everybody hates me.

They are farmoid urbanites who get what little muscle they have from the gym and have never had to overcome any real challenges in their lives. If you were to go back and look at the steppechads a thousand years ago, it would seem like each one of them is two or three times the man modern "boys" are.

Eat more protein then you anorexic trash. Also anyone who says "eVEryoNE hATEs mE" is usually just a hypersensitive vulnerable narcissist who misinterprets any ambiguous stare as a personal attack. God I hate skinnyfags.

Last edited:

This is a femnine looking man: View attachment 422212

Yep. They have masculine facial features. Face, face, face is all that matters.

I thought I was skinny, the wind will probably knock you on your ass.