Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is life so unfair?

DarkClown97

DarkClown97

Living is what scares me, dying is easy
★★
I'm 25, depressed, unemployed and have anxiety. I was constantly getting fired from the jobs I was doing, and I was constantly bullied in my school days. I was naive to think that bullying would stop when school was over and work life started, but even then I was treated like dirt by my former co-workers.

The point is a few days ago I was looking for my past bully on Facebook and I feel ripped off at what I found out. He's living his best life, he has a very well paying job and a girlfriend. I always thought those who bullied others would never get anywhere in life, but for me it's the other way around. He has a good life and I have no perspective and I have to deal with depression, lonliness, anxiety, lack motivation and certain skills. I find no meaning in my Life anymore.
It's just like the universe is giving me a big middle finger. I never did anything to anyone was always nice to everyone and get punished like that while those who treat others like dirt enjoy their lives. All I want is justice and that my bully finally gets his punishment.

because it just is

i'm sorry that you had to find that shit out the hard way, but bullies only get screwed in movies. life is gruesome and unfair, that's why we're all here

Nothing new. Justus Grossbier was rejected by his oneitis. She wanted tall White Chadlite with a living yet absent father, supposedly to "resonate with the loss of her father". Except, of-course, Black Justus never met his father and suffered from the absence his entire life.

It's important to note that his oneitis has a step-father who cared for her. As does "Chadlite".

Justus has no car. Chadlite had a car. Justus has no apartment. Chadlite has an apartment. If I was a superficial NT foid, I would judge a being solely on material possessions/social-status. Thankfully, I am an intelligent aspie.

because it just is
i believe its like this on purpose because the universe should be made seperately for everyone..... but i believe our founder GOD is a chad bully... he does this because its a joke. i declared war on him just 3 years ago. my final plan is to take said powers from him and reset the universe. this time everyone is free, they can choose how they are born and finally no more evil can exist....you can all live up to 100 years peacefully and do it all again if you like...TRUE FREEDOM

Justus has no car. Chadlite had a car. Justus has no apartment. Chadlite has an apartment. If I was a superficial NT foid, I would judge a being solely on material possessions/social-status. Thankfully, I am an intelligent aspie.

(I support young Rice-cel "Chad")

Yeah it’s a depressing as fuck life tbh. Only thing that truly makes us all equal is that we all die eventually

"Just start lifting weights bro"

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I'm 25, depressed, unemployed and have anxiety. I was constantly getting fired from the jobs I was doing, and I was constantly bullied in my school days. I was naive to think that bullying would stop when school was over and work life started, but even then I was treated like dirt by my former co-workers.

The point is a few days ago I was looking for my past bully on Facebook and I feel ripped off at what I found out. He's living his best life, he has a very well paying job and a girlfriend. I always thought those who bullied others would never get anywhere in life, but for me it's the other way around. He has a good life and I have no perspective and I have to deal with depression, lonliness, anxiety, lack motivation and certain skills. I find no meaning in my Life anymore.
It's just like the universe is giving me a big middle finger. I never did anything to anyone was always nice to everyone and get punished like that while those who treat others like dirt enjoy their lives. All I want is justice and that my bully finally gets his punishment.
Highschool is real life

what makes bullies bullies (height, frame, NTness, social skills, domination, low inhibity etc etc) are the traits that helps people in life that's why bullies succeed in the future.

That's just bullshit people to tell to losers so they can cope with getting bullied.
Word up

Life is shit in general. If you broke you can always try some stealing. Best way to cure depression is being savage, having anger and put it on others, beat them etc. Of course you might get caught and thrown into pen but it helped me in handling few things here and there but unfortunately I got into problems with law

Last edited:
I had a bully who was ectomorphic piece of shit and was generally liked. Was NT, avarage height, avarage face, shit frame (auschwitz prisoner look) but others liked him for fuckin no reason 'cause he wasn't somewhat special (look or parents money )

Last edited:
what makes bullies bullies (height, frame, NTness, social skills, domination, low inhibity etc etc) are the traits that helps people in life that's why bullies succeed in the future.
This.

Fuck you normie faggot
that nigger from your avatar is going to do massage to your prostate while you will be asleep

Word up

Life is shit in general. If you broke you can always try some stealing. Best way to cure depression is being savage, having anger and put it on others, beat them etc. Of course you might get caught and thrown into pen but it helped me in handling few things here and there but unfortunately I got into problems with law
one of the things that made me intzel is lack of animal/savage behavior, i literally don't feel urge to dominate, but i think i could learn how to do it if there was some book about it just like i learned how to manipulate people

one of the things that made me intzel is lack of animal/savage behavior, i literally don't feel urge to dominate, but i think i could learn how to do it if there was some book about it just like i learned how to manipulate people
Do you like being beaten and laughed at? Do you like unfairness you experience and others lack it? Think about it and it might make you angry. That's what you use to fuck them up

Do you like being beaten and laughed at? Do you like unfairness you experience and others lack it? Think about it and it might make you angry. That's what you use to fuck them up
i don't know any methods to intimidate and dominate people and beating them on the street is fastest way to neetbux in prison

i don't know any methods to intimidate and dominate people and beating them on the street is fastest way to neetbux in prison
Go learn Combat Sambo, MMA, kickboxing (choose one from those 3) for a year at least. What can I say, either you fight them or pussy out. If they can bully you and avoid prison why shouldn't you avoid it