Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Kikecel banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Does anybody know why @kikecel is banned? Was it a self ban or was he banned by the mods for something? :cryfeels:

he self-banned because he realized i got unbanned

Because we realized he was an actual kike and that’s against the rules

I reported him to mossad.

How do you know that? :feelswhere:
well, unless it's a coincidence, he's probably repulsed by my presence because I got unbanned like two weeks ago and he still realizes that I'm still not banned yet

Dude, stop making these threads. You can either read BDMT or PM the user yourself. Stop filling the lounge with these silly questions. I post very important shit in the lounge and I don't want it to be buried every time someone bumps your inferior threads. Have some respect ffs.

he's repulsed by my MIASMA!

Dude, stop making these threads. You can either read BDMT or PM the user yourself. Stop filling the lounge with these silly questions. I post very important shit in the lounge and I don't want it to be buried every time someone bumps your inferior threads. Have some respect ffs.
Oh ok, I like to make separate threads just in case anyone know anything. Also regarding Pming the users, I am not that close to @kikecel that i can pm him. :feelsbadman:

Oh ok, I like to make separate threads just in case anyone know anything. Also regarding Pming the users, I am not that close to @kikecel that i can pm him. :feelsbadman:
If you aren't that close why do you even care in the first place? :what: and it doesn't even matter if you're close or not, just PM the guy, he won't report you to HR nigga :dafuckfeels:

Ughh whatever dude, imma post a link to my thread which is way more relevant and higher IQ than this shit:

If you aren't that close why do you even care in the first place? :what: and it doesn't even matter if you're close or not, just PM the guy, he won't report you to HR nigga :dafuckfeels:

Ughh whatever dude, imma post a link to my thread which is way more relevant and higher IQ than this shit:

oh ok, my apologies. :feelsbadman:

Does anybody know why @kikecel is banned? Was it a self ban or was he banned by the mods for something? :cryfeels:
they banned @Tenshi too :feelsrope:

It was requested, he didn't feel at home anymore. But don't worry, he's fine.
Oh ok, Hope he comes back soon and feels better. Thanks @Diocel , appreciate it.

he probably got killed by hamaas or hezbolah

he is buried in the cemetary at mount hertzel

iu

Eventually, the site will be nothing more than infiltrators, alphabet soup agents and bots.

@kikecel is tired of all the postmaxers and fakecels shitting up the site.

He felt bad for what his people are doing to Palestine, so he banned himself.

Because I stole all of his shekels and he couldn't pay the mods anymore.

This is gigalifefuel. Now they need to ban the rest of the kikes on this list:

rip kikecel, gassed himself.

He was banned for jewish subverting. I'm trying to get @Copexodius Maximus banned for the same thing.