Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it the highest IQ users here usually have an historical figure AVI?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
Literally every user here like @Logic55 with an historical figure AVI always tends to be the highest IQ user here, is anyone noticing this pattern?

I was gonna tag @Logic55 lol

They aren’t actually high IQ, they just rant about inevitable shit. They have those profiles because it goes well with their internet persona. It’s all a larp.

Their avi gives them IQ and :bigbrain:

@Adolf Hitler

They aren’t actually high IQ, they just rant about inevitable shit. They have those profiles because it goes well with their internet persona. It’s all a larp.
Shuddup grey

JoinedJul 17, 2024

Intelligent people usually admire or follow other intelligent people, or also people who changed history. It's not rocket science.

They are their reincarnations.

I must be one?

@FucktheFBI what about me?

because they cope by reading up on politics and history. I tried this before but it just doesn't work for me at all (prob cuz imma mentalcel). so i just cope with anime and vidya.

>Joined Jul 17, 2024
>Posts 23
what an organic post, I sure hope this isn't yet another obsessed infiltrator poisoning the well for reddit updoots

Ok greycel

I had an argument with @Logic55 about a year ago for 3 backtoback posts and miraculously in such few samples he still managed to prove himself as biggest retard ever seen (on this website)(besides obvious infiltrators)

Literally every user here like @Logic55 with an historical figure AVI always tends to be the highest IQ user here, is anyone noticing this pattern?
Do I count?

I had an argument with @Logic55 about a year ago for 3 backtoback posts and miraculously in such few samples he still managed to prove himself as biggest retard ever seen (on this website)(besides obvious infiltrators)
How so? Provide evidence, if you don't have the evidence then shut the fuck up.

I have sportsball avi because I’m low IQ.

Ok greycel
It’s brethren, not “greycel”. It seems like I’ve struck a nerve, intellects don’t usually get offended.
I debunked your intelligence. Your retard double digit IQ orbiters don’t know what they’re talking about.

It’s brethren, not “greycel”. It seems like I’ve struck a nerve, intellects don’t usually get offended.
I debunked your intelligence. Your retard double digit IQ orbiters don’t know what they’re talking about.
don't worry, there's very few of these raging self proclaimed intellectuals, that act the exact same way, I only had to deal with like 3 other people on this forum and 2 of them somehow got themselves banned after a month of their egregious chimp behavior

This has to be someone's alt... mods check this foo

I'm not an intellectual in all topics or subjects, but I am knowledgeable in the blackpill. I never claimed to be a super intelligent person like Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, and other famous intellectuals

don't worry, there's very few of these raging self proclaimed intellectuals, that act the exact same way, I only had to deal with like 3 other people on this forum and 2 of them somehow got themselves banned after a month of their egregious chimp behavior
So are you going provide evidence that I'm a retard???

Last edited:
Studies have shown that high intelligence doesn't influence temper. Smart people can become angry too because they are human, You dumbass

Rofl, let the delusion consume them I guess.
Studies have shown that high intelligence doesn't influence temper. Smart people can become angry too because they are human, You dumbass
Cope
I'm not an intellectual in all topics or subjects, but I am knowledgeable in the blackpill. I never claimed to be a super intelligent person like Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, and other famous intellectuals
Knowledgeable in the blackpill JFL

Nigga says provide evidence, like I’m gonna scroll thru your posts just to prove a point on .is
Internet wins bring dopamine to most but not to me.

Just because someone's avi isnt a historical figure doesnt mean they dont have high IQ

Look at @VictimofBpillReaper he is smart af and he has a waifu avi I am just saying 99% of historical figure avis are like 190 IQ at lowest

:yes:
eh, not true
The real high-IQ niggas are the ones who keep changing their AVI to different anime girls every other week.

I have a disabled person but my iq is bigger

I will ask ChatGPT if Ochako avis have low IQ

Because high intelligence generally values insight over memes because an aptitude to learn corresponds with being inspired by intelligence be it knowledgeable or actually higher. There is a difference between being truly, truly intelligent and being educated.

Brainy from Hey Arnold is a fictional character that nobody generally remembers but is crucial to showcasing how commonplace the blackpill is in society, be it very much ignored. Something that flew over our heads as kids, only to grow up and realize that Brainy did not deserve the hate he got. He was hated because of his autism and looks.