Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is it that I pay taxes for Chad's kids?

Rufle

Rufle

Recruit
★★
A very large part of your taxes go to support single mothers and there kids.
By my estimates it come to around 20 to 25%. That makes it equal or more that the military spending we pay every year.
My question is simple.

I never touched a girl...
Why do I have to pay extra taxes for Chad's and Tyrons kids? Especially since chances are they already pay child support for them.

its not 20%-25% but its still high and we shouldn't support them

What I love about the blackpill is that it destroys all the left's bullshit theories.

Because THEY don't want to pay for those bastards.

Shits stupid. This is why people should avoid paying taxes by any means possible

its not 20%-25% but its still high and we shouldn't support them
Well I am counting the taxes that go to education since you have to pay that even if you go to a private school or you home school your kids.
Plus some health benefits and government grands aimed for single moms for housing, unemployment and employment subsidies.
It is a very rough estimate though to be sure.

Rough estimate you pay maybe a portion of it, maybe 25-30%

Doesn't make it any less rage inducing but there ya go

This is exactly why I can't understand anyone who claims to be Blackpilled yet is 'pro-life' or more specifically anti-abortion.

All abortions are good. If there's even a question of abortion then it should happen. Why put another shit rat into the world unplanned just to have to pay taxes for it and have it grow up and repeat the shit rat cycle? Yeah I know a lot of you want it for punishment for whoring but it doesn't work like that. You end up being cucked as all your tax money goes to fund their whoring and foids even get the halo effect just for being knocked up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr5CMS2GtCY

Nice to see a graycel raising that point. I feel alone at times on this forum.

I don't give a shit if females fuck Chad and Tyrone left and right.

They can fuck all they want, but I can't accept that I have to pay for the consequences of that. I don't want to pay A SINGLE PENNY for this crap. It's not just single mothers, btw. Even when Chad and Tyrone get legit married they get government money, if not directly, indirectly with for instance public education.

Your kids, your problem. And I don't want to hear "muh the children are innocent, you don't want them to starve, do you ?" Try me. I don't cave in to blackmail. If you take your chidren as hostages, see if I care watching them die.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

This is exactly why I can't understand anyone who claims to be Blackpilled yet is 'pro-life' or more specifically anti-abortion.

I think their reasoning is that without abortion, females would be less promiscuous. It's obviously pretty dumb a reasoning, but that's an explanation. An other possibility is that they oppose abortion just to piss females off, and to enjoy seeing women ruining their lives because of an unwanted pregnancy.

Last edited:
Gotta subsidize nigger and whore breeding dude. Who else will vote for our sham governments?

By my estimates it come to around 20 to 25%. That makes it equal or more that the military spending we pay every year.
My question is simple.

Why do I have to pay extra taxes for Chad's and Tyrons kids? Especially since chances are they already pay child support for them.
It's indeed a terrible deal.

Not much can be done when we're a minority compared to them. If you make good money, there's no point in sabotaging your image over something you can't change on your own.

Well theoretically, as an invisible man, you're not going to pay much tax. You can live in a shit hole and work about 25 hours a week and survive.

It's not only for the living standard of foids and their bastard offsprings but also for the crimes and crime solving / protection for all their bad decisions.
In the end they suck up 50% to 100% of your taxes.

lol imagine paying taxes

It's not only for the living standard of foids and their bastard offsprings but also for the crimes and crime solving / protection for all their bad decisions.

Yeah no kidding...
Here are some statistics for Kids that come from a single mother houses...
90% teenage homeless run away kids. Mostly young boys
85% All male prisoners
80% Violent sex offenders
75% Of all substance abuse drug addicts
63% Of youth suicides mostly young boys

Aside of the fact that single mothers are being glorified by social media.
These people contribute to just about every problem in our society. Why do we have to pay for their mistakes...

All abortions are good. If there's even a question of abortion then it should happen. Why put another shit rat into the world unplanned just to have to pay taxes for it and have it grow up and repeat the shit rat cycle? Yeah I know a lot of you want it for punishment for whoring but it doesn't work like that. You end up being cucked as all your tax money goes to fund their whoring and foids even get the halo effect just for being knocked up.
Abortion being legal doesn't mean every mother will abort their children.
Best bet is to get rid of giveaways and special preference for people that have children but we all know that's not going to happen.

It's indeed a terrible deal.

Not much can be done when we're a minority compared to them. If you make good money, there's no point in sabotaging your image over something you can't change on your own.

They can fuck all they want, but I can't accept that I have to pay for the consequences of that. I don't want to pay A SINGLE PENNY for this crap. It's not just single mothers, btw. Even when Chad and Tyrone get legit married they get government money, if not directly, indirectly with for instance public education.

Your kids, your problem. And I don't want to hear "muh the children are innocent, you don't want them to starve, do you ?" Try me. I don't cave in to blackmail. If you take your chidren as hostages, see if I care watching them die.

100% agreed. No more it takes a village bullshit when incels are constantly told they aren't entitled to anything and shouldn't expect anything from society.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

I think their reasoning is that without abortion, females would be less promiscuous. It's obviously pretty dumb a reasoning, but that's an explanation. An other possibility is that they oppose abortion just to piss females off, and to enjoy seeing women ruining their lives because of an unwanted pregnancy.

Exactly man there are tons of real issues that nobody is talking about...

All those government support programs that the SJWs and the Feminazis have been putting in need money...
And they get tax payer money to do them... My money and yours...

By the way non of those programs ever solved any of those problems we need to keep on paying them for ever.
They don't even know how to do their jobs right.
We could probably retire 5 to 15 years faster if all of those vampires were not draining the world dry.

Thanks for the videos by the way.
Did you notice in the last one... Even though she gets help she goes it is not enough.

She had 15 kids... when she could not afford to rise one right...
Lady close your legs for 5 minutes and thing what your doing...

Exactly man there are tons of real issues that nobody is talking about...

All those government support programs that the SJWs and the Feminazis have been putting in need money...
And they get tax payer money to do them... My money and yours...

By the way non of those programs ever solved any of those problems we need to keep on paying them for ever.
They don't even know how to do their jobs right.
We could probably retire 5 to 15 years faster if all of those vampires were not draining the world dry.

Thanks for the videos by the way.
Did you notice in the last one... Even though she gets help she goes it is not enough.
And before they pull that "incels don't care about their money going to foreign aid, corporate welfare and wars"
I don't want tax money going to that either.

Abortion being legal doesn't mean every mother will abort their children.
Best bet is to get rid of giveaways and special preference for people that have children but we all know that's not going to happen.

100% agreed. No more it takes a village bullshit when incels are constantly told they aren't entitled to anything and shouldn't expect anything from society.

No, legal abortions will lead to free abortions paid by the state... Mean we pay for it...
Here is an idea for the ladies...If you don't want to stay home and rise kids... don't have kids.

My question is simple.

Most kids aren’t Chad’s or Tyrone’s kids.

getting cucked by the gov

No, legal abortions will lead to free abortions paid by the state... Mean we pay for it...
I don't want free abortions paid by the state.
I'm saying that even if abortion is legal, the people that have a lot of kids aren't going to start aborting more.
They have those kids because of natalist policies by the government that incentivize having children to keep up birth rates.

Higher population = more competition, lower wages, more potential people to fight in the military, a bigger pool of younger workers to pay into social safety nets

Here is an idea for the ladies...If you don't want to stay home and rise kids... don't have kids.
Not easily enforceable unless chad stops knocking them up. Which of course chads aren't going to stop doing.

take the neetpill buddy boyo. work = cuckold. that's how it is in 2020 :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

And before they pull that "incels don't care about their money going to foreign aid, corporate welfare and wars"

It doesn't bother me nearly as much, ngl.

Why ? Hard to tell, but I think people can understand sex-related welfare feels particularly unfair to people who never have sex (and are not even allowed to have it the only way they can).

Like, imagine paying property taxes or car insurance even though you have neither a house nor a car.

It doesn't bother me nearly as much, ngl.

Why ? Hard to tell, but I think people can understand sex-related welfare feels particularly unfair to people who don't have sex.
Agreed but try telling the concern trolls that ask about "but what about war and the military lul?"

Imagine paying property taxes or car insurance if you don't have either a house or a car.
Affordable Health Care Act: you pay a fine if you don't have healthcare.
So something similar.

Most kids aren’t Chad’s or Tyrone’s kids.

Does it matter?
The modern single mothers are single by choice for the most part.
Ether they cheated on their husband with Chad and Tyrone, found a rich dude that they thought they could monkey branch to or they had kids with Chad and Tyrone.
And then you have all those women that hit 35 plus and they need to have a baby before their eggs dry out so they go to a sperm bank.
The women that got abandoned or their man died are few and far in-between I would say they are way under 10%.

I have cousins that are raised by a single mother I know what you mean... the kids are not at fault, they are victims too.
I am sorry but the question remains.
Why do I have to pay for their mistakes?

Does it matter?
Ether they cheated on their husband with Chad and Tyrone, found a rich dude that they thought they could monkey branch to or they had kids with Chad and Tyrone.
And then you have all those women that hit 35 plus and they need to have a baby before their eggs dry out so they go to a sperm bank.
The women that got abandoned or their man died are few and far in-between I would say they are way under 10%.
Don't really care how it happened tbh they need to stop confiscating money from single sexless males to pay for it.

I have cousins that are raised by a single mother I know what you mean... the kids are not at fault, they are victims too.
You shouldn't have to but the combination of natalist policies by the government, gynocentrism favoring the survival of women and children above all others and the idea that "it takes a village" is a big reason things are this way.

Yeah well what about it ? I'm not a CIA analyst, I don't know what is necessary for the strategic interests of the country.
Exactly tbh
Having to pay for war and distant foreign policy decisions has always happened in some form or the other.
But having to pay taxes to provide benefits for single mothers their children, families is more personal siphoning of money from single sexless males to sexhavers.

Last edited:
I don't want free abortions paid by the state.
I'm saying that even if abortion is legal, the people that have a lot of kids aren't going to start aborting more.
They have those kids because of natalist policies by the government that incentivize having children to keep up birth rates.

Higher population = more competition, lower wages, more potential people to fight in the military, a bigger pool of younger workers to pay into social safety nets

Not easily enforceable unless chad stops knocking them up. Which of course chads aren't going to stop doing.

I could probably have phrased my response better.

Yea I agree... There is a large number of factors push for that type of behavior...
Glorying single mothers in media, giving financial support and benefits for children are tactics used to bust our population numbers.

That said I would urge you to check the birth rates of various countries on google.
What they are doing has the opposite effect.

More and more kids are being taken care by the state and fewer and fewer women have kids.
The US birth rate is 1.7 kids per mother last I checked.
Considering that it takes 2 to make a kid and that that if you have a kid in US they count it as a citizen even if the kid does not step in the country again.
The tax situation bad going to worst.

I am going to make a prediction... They will get immigration to fill the gap.
But if you check the birth rates of other countries you will see that the are on the same boat.
Maybe I should make another thread about the population problem.

I could probably have phrased my response better.

Yea I agree... There is a large number of factors push for that type of behavior...
Glorying single mothers in media, giving financial support and benefits for children are tactics used to bust our population numbers.
They want more people in the end not less.

That said I would urge you to check the birth rates of various countries on google.
What they are doing has the opposite effect.
That's the ironic part.

More and more kids are being taken care by the state and fewer and fewer women have kids.
The US birth rate is 1.7 kids per mother last I checked.
Considering that it takes 2 to make a kid and that that if you have a kid in US they count it as a citizen even if the kid does not step in the country again.
The tax situation bad going to worst.
With liberal parties getting elected that promise universal childcare, paid maternity leave, healthcare for families and illegal immigrant families that is guaranteed.

I am going to make a prediction... They will get immigration to fill the gap.
But if you check the birth rates of other countries you will see that the are on the same boat.
Maybe I should make another thread about the population problem.
Correct. The economic "elites" are stupid and short sighted but are doubling down on natalist policies that aren't working instead of fixing systematic problems.

Taxes also goes to welfare NEETS ;)

Welfare benefits are preferably handed out to women and children not single men.
>the connection between harassment and mass shootings
>normies and chads

Some people just need to learn the hard way. There is no NEETbux in prison brocel.

Indeed. Richcels must pay more for poor Chad's and his harem of whores. NEETs are absolute retards. Imagine thinking that welfare doesn't help foids and Chads more than it helps incels.

Those are not the same taxes. I'm not against all taxes, at least not vehemently against all of them.

There are just some things the government pay for that I just can't tolerate anymore.

My question is simple.

Probably because it's an older system that assumes that everyone that wants to will have kids. It should be completely redone and taxes should be near 0%. There is so much money we are forced to spend on not only women themselves but also their children.
Taxpill

Probably because it's an older system that assumes that everyone that wants to will have kids. It should be completely redone and taxes should be near 0%. There is so much money we are forced to spend on not only women themselves but also their children.
View attachment 379646
Defining theme of this age tbh
All the negatives of the old system with all the aspects of the new system.
The old system being traditionalism and the new system being unrestrained hypergamy.

Right. It's probly closer to 50 percent

Does it matter?

Nah, it doesn’t take much to impregnate a post-college, post-prime woman. Hubbycels are rarely ever good looking.
Any incel here can eventually “ascend” with some 25+ year old granny if he is somewhat financially stable.

Well theoretically, as an invisible man, you're not going to pay much tax. You can live in a shit hole and work about 25 hours a week and survive.
Thats true, but if you want to do something more that just survive, like owning a car, a summer house or something like that.
You will pay for taxes...

The only really based solution is to commit tax fraud.