Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is it socially acceptable to criticize people's looks?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I was having lunch outdoors today, and there was a group of high school girls in front on me. They were talking about their circle of friends and at some point one of them said "yeah, she's ugly, though she improved her looks a bit recently" in a very casual, manner-of-fact tone which had some demeaning aspect to it.

Just imagine if she said "yeah, she's a nigger, but she improved a bit her negro manners recently".

The fact of the matter is that looks are nearly as much genetically predetermined as race.

i heard ''how could he hits on my with being that ugly'' from uni foids.

I think this just shows that if a foid is rude to you, calling her ugly might just hurt her the most. All they care about is how hot they are, how well they compare in looks to other foids and how likely they are to get Chad dick.

I think this just shows that if a foid is rude to you, calling her ugly might just hurt her the most.
True. Calling a girl ugly will do far more damage than calling her stupid.

Which proves how far humanity has evolved since the stone age: not much.

And it's socially acceptable to mock people with autism. But then it's not socially acceptable to be racist. Norman logic is confusing.

I also ask a similar thing like why is it ok to criticize MALES for being a manlet? We can't change our height unless the dangerous LLS, but looks can change with just make up or PS

Last edited:
Because not enough unattractive people have struck back against this society that hates us.

It's time to get violent. It's time for blood to be shed. I'm ready. Are you?

Lookism, heightism or whatever you call it is deep-rooted in the human psyche.
It's instinct.

I think this just shows that if a foid is rude to you, calling her ugly might just hurt her the most. All they care about is how hot they are, how well they compare in looks to other foids and how likely they are to get Chad dick.

calling a femshit ugly = brutal pain deep in her heart

if it comes from chad - it is a very potent suifuel

calling a femshit ugly = brutal pain deep in her heart

if it comes from chad - it is a very potent suifuel

This is why the best form of revenge would be to create a Chad Tinder, then swipe right on a few average roasties. Afterwards you message them saying that you only accidentally swiped right and "no offense but you're kind of ugly","just not my type". She'll act defensive and probably call you an asshole, but deep down you know she'll be insecure and hurt kek

Because our society is built around superficiality

This is why the best form of revenge would be to create a Chad Tinder, then swipe right on a few average roasties. Afterwards you message them saying that you only accidentally swiped right and "no offense but you're kind of ugly","just not my type". She'll act defensive and probably call you an asshole, but deep down you know she'll be insecure and hurt kek

I've done this 100s times

the problem is that they report you

and u lose ur account VERY quickly

Because not enough unattractive people have struck back against this society that hates us.

It's time to get violent. It's time for blood to be shed. I'm ready. Are you?
Sign me up

And it's socially acceptable to mock people with autism. But then it's not socially acceptable to be racist. Norman logic is confusing.

normies are racist. they just hide it then call others out that openly are to virtue signal.