Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is it so hard to get approved on .org

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
I’ve been rejected twice and many people have either been ignored or rejected again and again. Why is it so hard to get approved to join unlike .is or .net?

@Jason Voorhees
@el truecel

They are protecting their fags

Incels are the most discriminated group of people in the world...

How much did you write for your join request?

Yeah go rot there. You are fakecel, you belong there
You have forward growth, which defines the face and makes it attractive and chiseled. I don’t. You’d be able to slay noodles anywhere even if you’re 5’5

Fakecels, chads and their bootlickers only. Why do you even want to join .org? Just softmaxx if you want to self improove, if it doesn't work then it's over. .org is for rich kids anyway whose growth plates haven't been closed yet.

Last edited:
Yeah idk why they don't accept niggas. The only reason I got accepted is because @Jason Voorhees helped me out

Average noodle whore is 5'8 now with all the HGH :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :feelsrope:
not true. Average ricecel is barely that height even in the tallest parts of riceland, and even if they were they wouldnt care that you’re 5’5 because you have the mythical “forward growth”

Imagine wanting to go to that place

To be fair, they have a few good things on moneymaxxing and stuff like that, but most of it is utter garbage.
Average noodle whore is 5'8 now
Stat on that?

I forgot like a couple sentences. Do you need to write an essay or smth?
I kept getting rejected because I wasn't writing enough, I wrote a paragraph of slop about how I wanted to improve my looks and that's what got me accepted

Imagine wanting to go to that place

To be fair, they have a few good things on moneymaxxing and stuff like that, but most of it is utter garbage.

Stat on that?
True I used to believe in looksmaxxing so I tried to join. Anandkonda pulled it out his ass lol. Plus you can connect with more incels and spread your posts more on there since theres more people.

I kept getting rejected because I wasn't writing enough, I wrote a paragraph of slop about how I wanted to improve my looks and that's what got me accepted
lol. all you gotta write on .is is I dont get bitches even though I try to.

even if they were they wouldnt care that you’re 5’5 because you have the mythical “forward growth”
Cope. All chinks are fakecels. You have good reputation, money + kpoop halo in India, Turkey and EE. Just go there I am assuming you to be rich af as well
Stat on that?
Seems to be that way. All the rice countries are blackpilled af so they pump HGH and all men and woman wear shoe lifts and heels there

lol. all you gotta write on .is is I dont get bitches even though I try to.
I wrote a ton for mine because I thought it would be more strict, Could've saved me a couple minutes if I knew that before

I’ve been rejected twice and many people have either been ignored or rejected again and again. Why is it so hard to get approved to join unlike .is or .net?

@Jason Voorhees
@el truecel
Lol I have 3 accounts on that forum, Its NOT hard to get into
why would u want to join a zoomer looksfag site anyway?

Cope. All chinks are fakecels. You have good reputation, money + kpoop halo in India, Turkey and EE. Just go there I am assuming you to be rich af as well

Seems to be that way. All the rice countries are blackpilled af so they pump HGH and all men and woman wear shoe lifts and heels there
Average india iq: 82
Also I’ve actually been to riceland and thats not true

took me a long time to get in aswell but didnt take me a long time to leave

Also I’ve actually been to riceland and thats not true
I heard .org and reddit say that about Korea. Don't know about rest of the rice countries though

took me a long time to get in aswell but didnt take me a long time to leave
.org is boring and filled with normies and borderline redpillers.

I heard .org and reddit say that about Korea. Don't know about rest of the rice countries though
Idk about korea but in china it certainly isn’t

.org is boring and filled with normies and borderline redpillers.
The worst thing about it is the people that worship chads and the chads bragging and shitting on everyone

@Jason Voorhees
@el truecel
Due to tiktokers

The worst thing about it is the people that worship chads and the chads bragging and shitting on everyone
Nothings more gay than a .org user that obsesses over male models

@Jason Voorhees
@el truecel
I joined in right before the tiktok invasion of September

I don't even remember needed approval all you needed was an email

It's like .is only that packed of pajeets and fags

They have to check if you're a massive fucking faggot first

I got into org in my first try, just wrote a couple of sentences. Pretty much the same thing I wrote to get into this forum. I tried getting into this forum back when it was .me or .co, but I got rejected.

@Jason Voorhees
@el truecel
Its shit. I left after years. Horrible normie userbase