Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is it so hard to breathe through my nose

J

jonesy

Banned
-
they constantly feel like their blocked and only a little air comes in. i mouth breth in my sleep

This happens to me too even i take allergy meds and stuff. Its over for mouth breathercels :feelscry:

this happens to me too now I am addicted to nasal spray so

this happens to me too now I am addicted to nasal spray so
That stuff is not good for you. It is literally very addictive.
they constantly feel like their blocked and only a little air comes in. i mouth breth in my sleep
Same. It's usually trash respiratory system/heart. For me, if I breathe too deeply the right part of my lung gets a dull sharp pain.

Very bad genetics.

Shitty genetics. I got surgery but it didn't help at all. I hate mouth breathing so much, nothing contributed more than this to my inceldom.

same lol, subhuman

It’s called Open mouth syndrome and it affects 300 million people around the world

I have the same problem. Especially when I'm laying down.
It's one of the reasons, why I have trouble falling asleep. :feelsbadman:

Mucus.

Look up "the mucusless diet."

Giga incel trait. You should go check this with the doctor if you want to have a last chance at uncucking your chin (ik mewing is cope but still)

That stuff is not good for you. It is literally very addictive.

Same. It's usually trash respiratory system/heart. For me, if I breathe too deeply the right part of my lung gets a dull sharp pain.
Yeah I know, but I dont really know how to stop it. I think it is slowly burning a hole in my nose since my nose starts making whisteling noises

ive been going on 3yrs now of having trouble breathing out of my left nostril, it sucks

maybe you are catching a cold

Few years ago I got badly sick and my nose got obstructed badly. I recovered from the sickness normally but my nose stayed blocked for years.

It eventually got better, and now I can breathe through my nose comfortably.

It took a lot of time, but things can improve in that regards, so there is hope guys.

Same tbh. I can recall only very few periods of time where I could breath freely through my nostrils, and I felt like I had a whole new body.

You have chronically swollen turbinates
It happens if you use nasal spray 1 too many times, and it will NEVER shrink, unless you get surgery for it

it’s called a turbinectomy, they cut out large part of turbinates

I had it done,one of the best feelings in my life to finally breathe freely, I cried with joy

Same here bro I barely can normally breath cuz of goddamn useless fag allergies that deprive me from sleep.
If I didn't have them I would possibly never been incel in the first place.

Start mewing, hasn’t done shit for my looks but I can finally breathe through my nose.

you have a deviated septum most likely. it's why I have always been a mouth breather and ended up with a very weak jaw/recessed chin/long face/neg eye tilt. it's over for us

Incel trait
BITG

Because you are an incel mouth breather.