Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why is it so hard to accept it is really over?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
No matter what I do, it seems like my mind can't or just don't want to stop coping, no matter how much knowledge I have, how many blackpilling experiences I have. It's almost like my my unconscious self want to grasp at the very few positive reinforcements I had throughout my life to keep some hope in my future, even though I'm very aware that things can not, and will not get any better.

For this reason I'm in this constant conflict with myself which I think will always prevent me from achieving any peace of mind. Why is it so?

Because your brain still gives you dopamine and other cope hormones

because you're stupid?

perhaps because the mayority of us are locationcels?

Are we?

or are we just coping with the fact that human nature is the same everywhere?
anyone who is white passing could get some ugly african women

It is because it goes against your natural survival instincts to stop coping completely, accept your fate, admit it's fully over and give up on life and yourself. True blackpilled people are dead.

anyone who is white passing could get some ugly african women
Yeah, I guess you have a point. But I don't think I'd be satisfied with this solution anyways. I want my looksmatch or someone I am slightly attracted to.

I wish I could be like Jack Black in that movie where he see that fat chick as a cute stacy. Or perhaps just don't care about looks at all.
It is because it goes against your natural survival instincts to stop coping completely, accept your fate, admit it's fully over and give up on life and yourself. True blackpilled people are dead.
I believe Renegade #1 may have reached this realization before he took his life and decide to proceed with the act. Life can be a prison without walls...

Last edited: