Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is it so hard for us to convince our parents that we are ugly?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I've seen many guys on here including me, try to blackpill their parents and explain that the reason they can't get a gf is because we are ugly.
The parents will usually say, "your not ugly you are handsome" or some other cope bullshit.
There is a reason the phrase "a face only a mother could love exists" because parents think their kids are wayyyyy better looking than they actually are.
This makes it so we can never explain to them the real reason we don't get dates or girls.

cause they are retarded

who cares about parents

It's coping. It says something about them, and they don't like what they see.

because they don't want to believe their child is unattractive

Because they don't want to accept that they produced undesirable offspring with the person they mated with.

It is because they dont want to admit that they have mediocre genetics.

Because are they who produced you and for them admit that you are ugly is exactly the same thing as admitting that they did a shit job.

I've seen many guys on here including me, try to blackpill their parents and explain that the reason they can't get a gf is because we are ugly.
The parents will usually say, "your not ugly you are handsome" or some other cope bullshit.
There is a reason the phrase "a face only a mother could love exists" because parents think their kids are wayyyyy better looking than they actually are.
This makes it so we can never explain to them the real reason we don't get dates or girls.
They can see past your ugliness cause they've raised you up

people dont even say it i just tell them no i dont have a gf they never ask why or maybe they tease me a little but they know very well why

people dont even say it i just tell them no i dont have a gf they never ask why or maybe they tease me a little but they know very well why
yep, the reason is literally right on your face

Why would anyone try to blackpill their parents or family? I make jokes about being autistic and sometimes my mom says its not true, other times she says SHE might be a little bit stupid herself. But I would never talk about the blackpill in a serious way, only quick jokes with sarcastic tone(but theyre true) lol

If you want to blackpill people it has to happen through humor because facts just wont sink in, theyre too blue pilled. If you straight out say youre _UGLY_ , their defense mechanismsms will block that and they will instantly think "NOO YOURE NOT", and the argument will be about emotions, not about facts

They are normies and cope with your ugliness like normies. What do you expect?

Because you are their life work and you are forcing them to realise they made a mistake because they didn't realise the pain they were going to create.

Would you knowingly give birth to spastics?

However, no one is truly ugly. Ugly is the things people do. Ugly people can achive beuty through humility and grace. But mostly they dont. Mostly they just crap on everyone else.

Because they're genetically conditioned to protect you from harm.

Spend some time looking after a young child and you'll understand.

I taught my mum from a young age that I disliked any relationships more than friends, so my parents have coped to my lonely existance.

Because you are an extension of your parents genetics. Your parents accepting that you are ugly is a tacit admital that they have produced a genetically inferior offspring that will bear them no grandchildren.

Btw my mother thinks I am very handsome: D

Because lets be honest, their children are the most important thing in the world to them. Everyone wants their children to be successful in life even if the odds are against it. Nobody wants their children to be a loser and even if their children are losers they are so bluepilled that they don't want to admit that their own child is shit. They try to be positive for you but i bet most know on the inside that their child is a loser even if they don't admit it.

I taught my mum from a young age that I disliked any relationships more than friends, so my parents have coped to my lonely existance.
what do you mean you "dislike" relationships

what do you mean you "dislike" relationships
IE I won't ever date, marry, etc. I appreciate my solitude. However, my parents weren't happy to hear that, since they were conservative Catholic.

IE I won't ever date, marry, etc. I appreciate my solitude. However, my parents weren't happy to hear that, since they were conservative Catholic.
oh yeah I agree, I want sex but I don't wanna date or get married necessarily.

I could understand if they saw my face through an optimistic and unrealistic lens and then thought I was average looking, but handsome? Nope