Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is it so hard for them to believe that some people get fucked over as the result of things that were outside of their control?

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
Nobody chooses these:

-Face
-Height
-Where you're born and when
-Who you're parents are (literally everything about them)
-The environment in your formative years
-Things like NT
-Your genetic predisposition to alcoholism or depression etc (so not completely out of your control, but still heavily influenced)
-How smart you are - IQ
-your predisposition to some diseases like type 2 diabetes
-your natural metabolism and appetit

Some people get screwed in enough of these to the point where they're just in a negative Matthew Effect. Plus the fact that these can and DO have a positive or negative effect on the things that you CAN control.
Like, I'm not saying that being a piece of shit is justified if you were bullied, but guess who's more likely to grow up to be a bitter and unlikable shell of a man who hates his life:
A. Cute boy born in a high middle-class family.
B. Chubby short boy with an alcoholic mother and an absent father

Now these may be extreme (or not) examples, but you get the idea.

The train of thought that you're where you are completely because of your own efforts is simply false.

And the more privileged someone is, the more likely they are to believe that all it takes is "effort".

I'm not saying don't try to improve yourself, but your potential has a hard ceiling. You will never be better than you were born to be.

It'd be nice to see how IT reads this thread as me being an entitled misogynist, but they won't touch this because it doesn't talk about rape.

Pin please

Last edited:
they know it but it would hurt their ego so bad to say that we are right, so they made everyone look at us like demons and now no one questions it.

they know it but it would hurt their ego so bad to say that we are right, so they made everyone look at us like demons and now no one questions it.
When they get emotional they let the mask crack: they call us ugly, something we already know

Our lives were planned before our births.
We never had any real control.

It is all cause and effect, and the causes are external.

A boy who is constantly rejected by foids is almost certain to have negative feelings about foids as an adult.
To endure years of rejections, and still like foids, is not enlightenment……it is insanity.

And what mostly causes males to be rejected by foids?
Things that the male has very little control over.

When they get emotional they let the mask crack: they call us ugly, something we already know
Exactly. I saw IT post a picture of Tate's recessed chin and all of the comments were just calling him ugly and bald. I replied to the post saying "Wait, why would his looks matter?" Never received a response.

Exactly. I saw IT post a picture of Tate's recessed chin and all of the comments were just calling him ugly and bald. I replied to the post saying "Wait, why would his looks matter?" Never received a response.
They can't even stay consistent within a one, single belief that is the CORE belief of their whole subreddit - that looks don't matter. Goes to show their IQ levels and proves that they're just bullies.

Our lives were planned before our births.
We never had any real control.

It is all cause and effect, and the causes are external.

A boy who is constantly rejected by foids is almost certain to have negative feelings about foids as an adult.
To endure years of rejections, and still like foids, is not enlightenment……it is insanity.

And what mostly causes males to be rejected by foids?
Things that the male has very little control over.

This is so true, people aren't allowed to learn about genetic determinism or just the general deterministic nature of the universe.

I've been saying this for years, that nonsensical "Bro just be yourself" "Bro just work hardER" "Bro stop being lazy" "Bro pull yourself up by your bootstraps" is almost always said by privileged people who got their advantages handed to them, while people like us have to fight and work ourselves to the bone for that stuff and still often get nothing!

Men wouldn't be at fault and they can't stand that.

Depends on the philosophy, as too how much "pre-birth" choices you get, but then there's astrology which removes many choices. (Unless.you timed you're birth perfectly.)

Even so, its a nightmare shitshow for most folks.

If we were born a couple thousand yeara ago we would have had our skulls bashed in by our moms

If we were born a couple thousand yeara ago we would have had our skulls bashed in by our moms
It's either that or, in our case, a lifetime in a situation where you fight to survive but you never live.

that would violate their belief system and assumptions about society

since they're selfish, they think that's more important than your problems

It's either that or, in our case, a lifetime in a situation where you fight to survive but you never live.
Over in multiple millenias for us.

It was hard enough for people to come around on accepting place of birth and income as problems, that'll take for EVER

In both liberal and communist ideologies they need to believe that everyone is equal in some way, whether to accumulate capital or to produce.

In both liberal and communist ideologies they need to believe that everyone is equal in some way, whether to accumulate capital or to produce.
Communists are more realistic, they understand economic determinism, they do not believe in meritocracy but they need to ignore genetic determinism for the development of the party.

Shoutout to when anti-Incels insult us for being ugly as if they aren't literally proving our point.

Belief in a just world.

Oh they believe it, they just hate you and want you gaslighted for eternity

Most normalfags don't think twice about the stupid filler advice they give.
Of the ones that do, most fail to put aside their personal life experiences in place of another persons.
And of that, are egotistic and want to believe if they were in your shoes, they would succeed through "pure willpower/indomitable human spirit" some gay shit. I had a normalfag friend go through all these steps with me and just admitted "Yeah you got fucked. You tried everything I would have done and it didn't work." and I gained respect for him.

Because it makes for an inconvenient truth. Just as everyone is ok with starving niggers in African villages despite the developed countries having the power to end it in a couple of hours if they so pleased, but nobody wants to foot the bill for that. People just dismiss things that don't conform to their world view.

It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they’ve been fooled

Because they want to believe in the "just world" theory. And that's for two reasons:

1- They want to attribute their gifts to themselves and their "hard work" rather than pure luck. This will give them confidence and self worth.

2- They want to forget the fact that this world is a hellish lottery and that they have to help people less unfortunate than them. They want to be able to be selfish, and to avoid the cognitive dissonance they adopt the just world theory, so when they see people dying from hunger or under a bomb rubble they tell themselves "well they probably did something to deserve it".

Life is a 1 Chance Lottery Ticket .

At Least i was born in a First World Progressive Country .

Shoutout to when anti-Incels insult us for being ugly as if they aren't literally proving our point.
Pretty much:feelsthink::yes:.

It’s just our looks. That’s it. Absolutely everyone understands and agrees with determinism and human life being shaped and decided by bigger factors which no human can fight against. Ask any of the leftoids on Reddit, or even any person on the street really, whether they think that minorities in the West are poor due to their own fault or because of white racism which those powerless minorities can’t defeat, and they’ll enthusiastically agree with the latter. Ask them if people born mentally handicapped could ever compete with normal, nevermind talented people, if some low-income crack baby could ever compete with a talented child from a business owning family, and they’ll of course say no.

Everybody understands determinism. However, for us, our main problem is looks. Our looks are why we are treated like shit, and those judging us are still humans disgusted with our shit looks. They can sympathize with various disadvantaged groups they can feel neutral about due to those groups all having at least some attractive people there, but we, by definition, are the only group consisting solely of unattractive people, therefore we are the only group that solely arouses negative feelings in others.

Therefore, the same people who might “sympathize” with other marginalized groups because they want to fuck the attractive people in those groups, just let their disgust take over when it comes to us and degenerate to the level of primary school bullies using every insult they know and making up comically disgusting and fucked up lies about their victims to make them look as disgusting and the bullying as justified as possible, which is something I’m sure most of us have encountered.

Oh they believe it, they just hate you and want you gaslighted for eternity

It'd be nice to see how IT reads this thread as me being an entitled misogynist, but they won't touch this because it doesn't talk about rape.
Probably a stupid question, but who or what is "IT"

that is exactly why I discarded the notion of a "bad" person. The people normies label as bad people, just aren't (especially the ugly ones). And as a incel I can totally understand why people hate this world and everyone in it.

Certain people would rather live a comfortable lie then live an uncomfortable truth it's not convenient for them and it's to raw to bear.

They believe that people can be fucked over for certain things, but not others. Which is ironic

because the reality of human existence is way too discomforting for the masses to grasp, so they conveniently choose to ignore it.

Your genetic predisposition to alcoholism
Incorrect and fake news. Alcoholism is a choice stupid nigger, drink your isopropyl alcohol you baby

It’s just our looks. That’s it. Absolutely everyone understands and agrees with determinism and human life being shaped and decided by bigger factors which no human can fight against. Ask any of the leftoids on Reddit, or even any person on the street really, whether they think that minorities in the West are poor due to their own fault or because of white racism which those powerless minorities can’t defeat, and they’ll enthusiastically agree with the latter. Ask them if people born mentally handicapped could ever compete with normal, nevermind talented people, if some low-income crack baby could ever compete with a talented child from a business owning family, and they’ll of course say no.

Everybody understands determinism. However, for us, our main problem is looks. Our looks are why we are treated like shit, and those judging us are still humans disgusted with our shit looks. They can sympathize with various disadvantaged groups they can feel neutral about due to those groups all having at least some attractive people there, but we, by definition, are the only group consisting solely of unattractive people, therefore we are the only group that solely arouses negative feelings in others.

Therefore, the same people who might “sympathize” with other marginalized groups because they want to fuck the attractive people in those groups, just let their disgust take over when it comes to us and degenerate to the level of primary school bullies using every insult they know and making up comically disgusting and fucked up lies about their victims to make them look as disgusting and the bullying as justified as possible, which is something I’m sure most of us have encountered.
If you stop to think about it, the idea of the incel is also a total danger to a good part of the feminist narrative, it is admitting that not all men are the masculine ideal that they invent to push the feminist movement.
Lookism refutes several things in a rational judgment, such as harassment, if women only feel uncomfortable when the harassment is done by an ugly man then how can this be judged?

If you stop to think about it, the idea of the incel is also a total danger to a good part of the feminist narrative, it is admitting that not all men are the masculine ideal that they invent to push the feminist movement.
Lookism refutes several things in a rational judgment, such as harassment, if women only feel uncomfortable when the harassment is done by an ugly man then how can this be judged?
Exactly:yes::yes:.

Depends on the philosophy, as too how much "pre-birth" choices you get, but then there's astrology which removes many choices. (Unless.you timed you're birth perfectly.)

Even so, its a nightmare shitshow for most folks.
Wdym? Elab

Brutal

:yes:

A large number of men becoming blackpilled would cause women around the world to lose their whoring rights.

Wdym? Elab
According to NDE (and pre-birth hypnosis) stuff, folks "agree" to have planned "life missions" ("the life script ") and plan various "relationships" (mostly bad) for "spiritual growth."

Add all that planning, to the electro-spiritual (psychological) effects of astrology at birth, and you get a recipe for very little free will.

(Real astrology, not the newspaper blurb crap)

It's probably going to require some research before this explanation makes any senses to you.

Since you're probably a kid that was raised on standard information.... As was we all.

This is next level philosophy...

We all started stupid bro.

According to NDE (and pre-birth hypnosis) stuff, folks "agree" to have planned "life missions" ("the life script ") and plan various "relationships" (mostly bad) for "spiritual growth."

Add all that planning, to the electro-spiritual (psychological) effects of astrology at birth, and you get a recipe for very little free will.

(Real astrology, not the newspaper blurb crap)

It's probably going to require some research before this explanation makes any senses to you.

Since you're probably a kid that was raised on standard information.... As was we all.

This is next level philosophy...

We all started stupid bro.
What are the electro-spiritual (psychological) effects of astrology?

What are the electro-spiritual (psychological) effects of astrology?
Various psychological traits. Like being a mild or outrageous guy. Or being easy going.. Or a tendency toward reclusive behavior.

It's a type of tendency toward behaviors. Due to the subtle electro magnetic effects of different planet/ star/ constellation (them sky light thingies) patterns at the time of you're birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back