Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Is it so hard for so many ethnics to admit that whites have us beat in just about every way possible?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
Most ethnics outside of the blackpill are so in denial. We are not equal to whites at all, whites clearly have an unfair advantage to all other races. They have the highest IQ just below Asians, the best civilizations, most inventions and breakthroughs, most attractive, the tallest, the least religious, etc.

Yet most ethnics seem to think that they are the ones winning, you have no idea how many times I’ve been made fun of for “acting white and or nerdy” or some bs like that. It’s cucked to say that, terms like that is why ethnics, mostly blacks will never advance.

And I see so many blacks and Hispanics acting like they’re so proud to be from a shitty low income area. Repping that gangster hood lifestyle. It’s like they aren’t even aware they are the lowest bottom rung of the food chain.

I’m so disappointed in my own race man. We should be fighting and doing whatever we can do try and advance to catch up to even a portion of white stats. They have an unfair advantage, but things can definitely be better than they are now.

Last edited:
I’ve been made fun of for “acting white and or nerdy”
-
This is how you know you're on the right track.- Congratulations, you're not following a culture of willful ignorance and self-subjugation...- you're going to achieve more success than the guys who say that to you :yes:
-

They sure worship white culture and aesthetics

so fucking cringe. white chads have the advantage that they objectively have the most SMV, but Chads of any race are swimming in pussy. the IQ comment is you putting your head between white ass cheeks (they only dry wipe and leave the crusty shit there until a shower btw).

When I went to an inner city middle school the kids bullied me for "acting white" and being autistic. A Pookeisha stole my phone out my bookbag and tried to pawn it off. Got out of there real quick. I often wonder how many of those niggas are probably in jail now.

Black people are a loser race and we will never get ahead until we can look and the mirror and admit it. Ain't no white man keepin' us down, too many niggas are just low iq.

Who cares if I Squat on vacant property
Never pay taxes,Litter in white neighborhoods Either way. I'm the one profiting off white brah

There's a theory (based on Sumerian records) that whites were the last created humans.

Apparently, the other races weren't smart enough to follow order's properly. So "the gods". Put extra of their DNA in cumskins! (To give them the needed IQ boost)

Hat tip archaix "annuna files" on YouTube.

He also says that whites are simply ancient Americans that recently moved over there - to Sumeria... So who knows?

When I went to an inner city middle school the kids bullied me for "acting white" and being autistic. A Pookeisha stole my phone out my bookbag and tried to pawn it off. Got out of there real quick. I often wonder how many of those niggas are probably in jail now.

Black people are a loser race and we will never get ahead until we can look and the mirror and admit it. Ain't no white man keepin' us down, too many niggas are just low iq.
Okay serious question. Why did you let her steal your shit ? If someone stole from me they are going home with stitches.

Whites don't have East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, and Hong Kongese) beat in every way possible.

Okay serious question. Why did you let her steal your shit ? If someone stole from me they are going home with stitches.
Because I'm a wimp. I couldn't muster the stones to fight anybody let alone win.

They'll act like donkey's laughing and screaming about racism instead.

Most ethnics outside of the blackpill are so in denial. We are not equal to whites at all, whites clearly have an unfair advantage to all other races. They have the highest IQ just below Asians, the best civilizations, most inventions and breakthroughs, most attractive, the tallest, the least religious, etc.

Yet most ethnics seem to think that they are the ones winning, you have no idea how many times I’ve been made fun of for “acting white and or nerdy” or some bs like that. It’s cucked to say that, terms like that is why ethnics, mostly blacks will never advance.

And I see so many blacks and Hispanics acting like they’re so proud to be from a shitty low income area. Repping that gangster hood lifestyle. It’s like they aren’t even aware they are the lowest bottom rung of the food chain.

I’m so disappointed in my own race man. We should be fighting and doing whatever we can do try and advance to catch up to even a portion of white stats. They have an unfair advantage, but things can definitely be better than they are now.
Everyone needs a ego.

There's a theory (based on Sumerian records) that whites were the last created humans.

Apparently, the other races weren't smart enough to follow order's properly. So "the gods". Put extra of their DNA in cumskins! (To give them the needed IQ boost)

Hat tip archaix "annuna files" on YouTube.

He also says that whites are simply ancient Americans that recently moved over there - to Sumeria... So who knows?
This is probably more realistic than some shitty evolution theory jfl. I could see it

Less delusional
Modern ideologies and woke bs fulfill the same purpose. Without being able to provide the unity christianity and old gods worship provided. You will take over western civilization under Islam's banner while the last white cucks will die with rainbow dildos up their asses.

i cant respect white iq. Im no genius yet i obliterated them at school, even in english which is my worst subject. Most asians were similarly well above most whites.

Last edited:
Modern ideologies and woke bs fulfill the same purpose. Without being able to provide the unity christianity and old gods worship provided. You will take over western civilization under Islam's banner while the last white cucks will die with rainbow dildos up their asses.
You are the exact sort of person that this thread is talking about and you don’t even have the self awareness to realize that

You are the exact sort of person that this thread is talking about and you don’t even have the self awareness to realize that
I'm Italian so I don't count as white usually.
But you are definitely right about the low IQ part. Non-whites will look at the top 0,1% of the white population and think the other 99,9% lives the same life as them, across different nations and continents. When in reality the ruling class whites are traitorous bastards who deprived the rest of their race of all their wealth and their future. You fell right in their divide et impera tactics. Truth is there is supposed to be no racial conflict. It has always been a class conflict (including the sexual aspect). If you don't change the target of your hate in 100 years the great majority of whites will disappear, yes, but you will still be ruled by the same 0,1% white and jewish families that own all the power since the 1800s.

most shitskins don't wanna talk about race usually for the same reason a shortcel would not like mentioning his height or a fatty talking about his weight. why bring things that might produce discomfort

This is probably more realistic than some shitty evolution theory jfl. I could see it
Another theory is the different races were created to live in different environments. For ease of relocation to different world's...

(But since the earth is an obviously flat & fake "realm" and not a world at all, that theory is pure bullshit.)