Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it so hard for men to be alone?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
We can be alone for long periods of time but for most men the prospect of being alone is too much. They can't stand being without a woman by their side. It can drive them desperate, to the point of craziness.

Because men today are bitches. Men in the past were alone all the time and didn’t give a fuck. Like Jesus in the desert. Or all the men at sea for months. Or the hermit monks. Really, our conception of relationships altogether are warped and aren’t how they existed in the past.

Last edited:
Because we are social creatures

I have always been alone and can stay alone till i die.

Reason is: Sex Drive and needing to fuck.

We can be alone for long periods of time but for most men the prospect of being alone is too much. They can't stand being without a woman by their side. It can drive them desperate, to the point of craziness.
Most are absolutely pathetic and weak ass men

Because men today are bitches. Men in the past were alone all the time and didn’t give a fuck. Like Jesus in the desert. Or all the men at sea for months. Or the hermit monks. Really, our conception of relationships altogether are warped and aren’t how they existed in the past.
This

A man's natural biological inclination is to seek out a female companion. We've simply been dealt such a bad hand that we are desensitized to loneliness, but the normie man is not used to the discomfort brought on by loneliness, so he breaks down.

:yes:

Men got mentally castrated by feminism

Because of our hight sex drive, think about it like this: nature had to make us addicted to foid's sexually so we would tolerate their presence and subhumanity

Because we are the only sex who ever have to be.

A few explanations, some of which have more merit than others. I'll list as many as I've heard just for the sake of completeness and discussion.

• Men, on average, have higher sex drives than women, on average
  • Contemporary society judges single men more harshly than single foids. Being a single man makes you a loser, being a single foid makes her empowered.
  • Men don't form tight friendships as efficiently. It takes us longer to build trust, and we're less willing to engage in the first place.
  • Men don't actively perceive the biological risks associated with sex as strongly as foids. Men rarely get UTIs, we can't get pregnant, etc., so the risk/reward balance for sex is more tilted towards reward for us
  • Some men are coddled by their parents, never learn independence, and rely on a foid to organize their lives for them
That's about all I can remember off the top of my head right now. Like I said, some of these ideas have little merit, some of them I think are pretty uncontroversial. The fact is, we definitely have more on the line when it comes to relationships, which helps explain why there's just so many desperate normie men out there fucking it all up for us.

You’re lonely and want a foid just admit it :feelskek:
Want a girl to fuck yeah I’ll not reject , but there is not a girl who will like us and I don’t want to be anywhere next to any other human

Most times I’ma true introvert

Also don’t gaslight like a idiot you are , good companionship is okay , I’m not obsessed like normies

You sound like a normie who’s obsessed by woman, screaming sex sex sex sex

Life isn’t about sex or woman

Do you seriously think all your problems will be solved by one girl? Then you’re still very bluepilled and very very retarded

I have more important problems than girls

A few explanations, some of which have more merit than others. I'll list as many as I've heard just for the sake of completeness and discussion.

• Men, on average, have higher sex drives than women, on average
  • Contemporary society judges single men more harshly than single foids. Being a single man makes you a loser, being a single foid makes her empowered.
  • Men don't form tight friendships as efficiently. It takes us longer to build trust, and we're less willing to engage in the first place.
  • Men don't actively perceive the biological risks associated with sex as strongly as foids. Men rarely get UTIs, we can't get pregnant, etc., so the risk/reward balance for sex is more tilted towards reward for us
  • Some men are coddled by their parents, never learn independence, and rely on a foid to organize their lives for them
That's about all I can remember off the top of my head right now. Like I said, some of these ideas have little merit, some of them I think are pretty uncontroversial. The fact is, we definitely have more on the line when it comes to relationships, which helps explain why there's just so many desperate normie men out there fucking it all up for us.

All but two of those points can be mitigated by not giving a fuck about what other people think. If you cannot will yourself into the right frame of mind, don't worry, I think it comes with age.

Gynocracy. Your value is defined by validation from foids. For that reason people pull put the virgin term when they run out of arguments in online discussions.