Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is it so forbidden to dislike foids?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
Any website where you say something mean to a foid or about one, you'll get banned on the spot or all the white knights on there will throw a huge fit. What does my opinion matter to you? One time I was at martial art practice and this guy was teasing one of the foids in a friendly way and this other guy there who didn't even know her threw a big fit. It's like most men are their drones. If a celebrity says something bad about foids, their career is over. Would the same happen if a foid celebrity said bad thing about men? Bagel manlet was physically attacked because he was upset no foid would ever give him a chance. Thank god for this site or I would go insane

Last edited:
that's why I stay on .co

Society as a whole is cucked.

Women are a protected class because the modern man (who holds all the power) is a sex-driven freak.

Everything a man does is to seek approval and validation from the opposite sex.

man are pussy worshippers.everything they do is for pussy.sex and greed are the gods of the degenerates.

Women are a protected class because the modern man (who holds all the power) is a sex-driven freak.

Even fags do it tho
man are pussy worshippers.everything they do is for pussy.sex and greed are the gods of the degenerates.
The faggots do it even worse

you're only allowed to be a mindless simp sheep when you're a subhuman male

how dare you have an opinion and moral compass? You should just worship foids despite what they do :soy:

There is natural variation in every population and in every generation. This provides a pool from which natural selection can select - this is how evolution works.

Among your ancestors, there were surely tribes that did not favor women this way. There may have been tribes that sent women to war alongside the men - shit like that. But the tribes that did favor women left more and healthier offspring (because fewer women were killed). And those tribes passed on their instinctive preference for white-knighting.

Now obvously, the leftist/feminist narrative of history is that women are and have always been horribly oppressed. "There has never been a society that favors women!" they protest. Of course, they also claim that the society you're living in right now still favors men, so these feminists are obviously full of shit. Generally, they are comparing the plight of average women to that of top-tier men; that's one source of their error. Another is that they're just blind to the preferential treatment you are describing.

I mean, you can even look at ostensibly very "misogynist" cultures and you'll still see the instinctive preference. Take a look at India, and remember the "how can she slap" video. If you just look at the surface you would think, "zomg women are oppressed in India!" but we have that video as compelling evidence for their preferential treatment.

Anyway, the answer to your question is that white knighting is instinctive and it exists because, in the past, it was heavily selected for.

Today though, birthrate statistics suggest that the environment may be selecting against this treatment. But that doesn't help you right now.

They are protected by social justice warriors and cuckit because they have holes

I only stay here and some other places because there is not foids to fuck up everything.

This is exactly the only answer OP needs for this thread :feelsokman:

Did i mention heterosexual men or just men?

Regardless of their sexual inclination: women are a protected class.
You said women are protected due to men being a sex driven freak and they do everything for approval from the opposite sex which impllies heterosexual men. I'm curious why even the gays or old men do it too

It's because when foids tell men to cut their balls, men ask which knife to use

Today though, birthrate statistics suggest that the environment may be selecting against this treatment. But that doesn't help you right now
High iq

i insulted a foid plugging her snapchat in gta V and got stormed by 6 cucks

still fucked them up at the end tbh

you're only allowed to be a mindless simp sheep when you're a subhuman male

how dare you have an opinion and moral compass? You should just worship foids despite what they do :soy:

Because hhhhnnnnnggg...... pucci uwu :feelsohh: