Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is it so easy to be ugly?

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
I mean seriously, the sheer amount of things that can ruin your appearance. Having a single fault is in alot of cases a death sentence in the dating market. Mainly because a women can just disregard you and check out the other millions of possible males on online dating.

One faulty gene, one parenting mistake when you were growing up, mouth breathing, poor diet, bad hormonal profile for your gender. This shit is ridiculous.

And on the other side of the coin, it takes alot of things to make someone attractive. To truly have that edge in todays dating market you need to be ATLEAST average in every way and have ATLEAST two or three other good features like hunter eyes, tall, good jawline etc.

Women are attracted to average features. The more generic and non-offensive features you have, the better. Lookism forums are saturated with guys flaunting their eye areas, cheekbones, palates, brows...and keep wondering why they're incel. One feature too bad, and everything else is completely worthless to women; they deal in absolutes.

Most people just have shitty genetics. Yeah like you mentioned, mouth breathing fucked my teeth and jaw development during puberty. But i was still 4/10 before this misfortune happened. Being ugly is a living nightmare that you can never wake up.

Because it used to not matter.

Last edited:
I know. It's ridiculous. I honestly think I'd look absolutely fine if it weren't for my nose. It's fucking enormous and sticks out so far from my face to the point it looks hideously ugly.

It's insane how one bad feature can drag you down so much.

I know. It's ridiculous. I honestly think I'd look absolutely fine if it weren't for my nose. It's fucking enormous and sticks out so far from my face to the point it looks hideously ugly.

It's insane how one bad feature can drag you down so much.
I wish my nose was my only flaw, just save up for rhinoplasty its not that hard

because male standards are autistically high.Most people will be recessed,that's how nature is.

Just improve your personality
B1037C46 6E88 4440 B888 EB2CB7750E39

the y chromosome is more prone to mutations as well so males are even more likely to be uglier and have some fucked up genetic traits.

Meanwhile women have makeup, balance huh.

Because all women can reproduce, no matter how ugly, and pass their ogre genes to their sons.