Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it okay for women to reject men based on race for dating but not okay for western countries to reject immigrants based on race?

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-
Dating and immigration are privileges, not rights, according to normies. So why can’t people be discriminatory in immigration policy like they can in dating?

Disallowing an immigrant to live and work in your country is less personal than being fucked by one, GrAY.

what about leftist foids who hate their own race and date only ethnics ? Tons of such examples in western countries.

It's not supposed to be okay for women to reject men based on race. If a woman says "I don't like black guys," she'll almost certainly get lynched for it.

It's not supposed to be okay for women to reject men based on race. If a woman says "I don't like black guys," she'll almost certainly get lynched for it.
that is complete fucking bullshit my sister openly said she would never date a black man.

that is complete fucking bullshit my sister openly said she would never date a black man.

Let her tell the Internet that and see how quickly they send SWAT teams to her door.

Because jews.

Dating and immigration are privileges, not rights, according to normies. So why can’t people be discriminatory in immigration policy like they can in dating?
Hole Priviledge >>>>>> White priviledge

Big yikes. A woman's sexual discrimination is totally not the same as other forms of discrimination. Read a book

Nothing would happen besides some whiny people screeching “racist.”

Even if that's all that would happen, that would mean it's not okay.

Where I grew up we didn't allow Lebanese in because they kept hiring young girls and then molestermaxxing. It's easy just no one chooses to do it usually.

Disallowing an immigrant to live and work in your country is less personal than being fucked by one, GrAY.
Deathnic detected.

Where I grew up we didn't allow Lebanese in because they kept hiring young girls and then molestermaxxing. It's easy just no one chooses to do it usually.
Where did u grow up?

I don’t think most people are as fixated on race as you think. Attraction in my opinion, transcends race. There are pretty people in every race.

that’s what they all say until a lighter skinned attractive nigger looks their way such as Jeremy Meeks

I don’t think most people are as fixated on race as you think. Attraction in my opinion, transcends race. There are pretty people in every race.
Attraction isn’t dating someone. If someone wants their children to look like them, they won’t reproduce with a very different looking race.

Fuck all immigrants, let them all die and suffer. Fuck the Palestinians, kill them all

Attraction isn’t dating someone. If someone wants their children to look like them, they won’t reproduce with a very different looking race.
If everyone insisted on their children resembling them, there wouldn't be interracial couples. Let individuals make their choices; there's no need to be upset about people willingly opting for interracial relationships. This forum is "incels.is," not "stormfront.org," so I don't see the connection between white nationalism and being an incel.

Last edited:
Why are you so bothered by the idea of your sister dating someone from a different race? She's not your property, so why try to control her choices?

Why are you so bothered by the idea of your sister dating someone from a different race? She's not your property, so why try to control her choices?
Don’t fucking strawman me that’s not what I said at all.
If everyone insisted on their children resembling them, there wouldn't be interracial couples. Let individuals make their choices; there's no need to be upset about people willingly opting for interracial relationships. This forum is "incels.is," not "stormfront.org," so I don't see the connection between white nationalism and being an incel.
That is not what this topic is about. Can you even fucking read? I’m saying that if someone is discriminatory in dating, it’s seen as acceptable, while people complain if people want to restrict immigration of non whites.

Zog wants everyone all mixed up.

That doesn’t answer the question
Well it answers the can't say bad things about immigrants part, as for the other part; women can't be told no.

Some sort of oppression Olympics heirachy in play the norms go with, everything is rank/social standing with these ppl.