Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it like this

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Most men are without girlfriends or any affection at all, while simultaneously giving these whores who deny them it thousands of dollars on patreon or only fans

If you're not at least a 6 it's pretty much completely wraps for you and even then you're gonna have to settle for landwhales who will cheat on you

Why is it like this. Why is it so stupid. And then these "men" go and make it worse for everyone else by simping hard

Gay fucking world

Because you have toxic bones

Men turned into cucks

Matriarchal soyciety where -8/10 are seen as ugly creepy misogynistic manchild working drones that pay taxes, living an empty life, while only top 10% get to have sex and reproduce. That's what happen when holes are seen as god.

In the future men will be dickless tubs of lard who’s kept on a leash by land whales. Their only source of dopamine will come from pleasing m’lady and from consuming more media.

We just have to accept that it's fucking over. I accepted it. I'm good with jerking off for the rest of my life, it's all downhill from here. "Starting a family" and having a foid is not at all worth it in 2020 anymore. Foids born in the 40s were already rotten to the core, praising "Sex Symbols" like James Dean and Elvis Presley. This is our grannies generation.

You see, females have always been extremely superficial and sub8 men are worth dog shit for them unless they are willing to provide. And by provide I mean literally working yourself into the grave. I don't want this for any of my fellow Incels, none of you want to work 15 hours a day and come home to a bum ass whore who couldn't even manage to cook while your kids are yelling and crying.

Life ain't shit brothers. The only real thing to me is to appreciate beautiful nature in peace and quiet. Sounds gay + cope but I don't give a fuck. Even video games ain't shit at some point. TV certainly isn't. Movies are definitely not. Books aren't. It's over.

We've been long over due for a nuke.

it's because most men are cucks and women are whores.

if you don't want to cuck out get used to your hand

Because women have rights

I've always thought this is as stretch. The majority of men are not incels. Most men will have sex at some point, even if their relationships are unsuccessful overall. We are an excessively punished minority.

We just have to accept that it's fucking over. I accepted it. I'm good with jerking off for the rest of my life, it's all downhill from here. "Starting a family" and having a foid is not at all worth it in 2020 anymore. Foids born in the 40s were already rotten to the core, praising "Sex Symbols" like James Dean and Elvis Presley. This is our grannies generation.

You see, females have always been extremely superficial and sub8 men are worth dog shit for them unless they are willing to provide. And by provide I mean literally working yourself into the grave. I don't want this for any of my fellow Incels, none of you want to work 15 hours a day and come home to a bum ass whore who couldn't even manage to cook while your kids are yelling and crying.

Life ain't shit brothers. The only real thing to me is to appreciate beautiful nature in peace and quiet. Sounds gay + cope but I don't give a fuck. Even video games ain't shit at some point. TV certainly isn't. Movies are definitely not. Books aren't. It's over.
Highest IQ in this thread

We've been long over due for a nuke.
Society will never collapse again like the Roman empire did

It will just continue to rot, decay and decompose from the inside while its corpse lingers on for all eternity

Society will never collapse again like the Roman empire did

It will just continue to rot, decay and decompose from the inside while its corpse lingers on for all eternity
Precisely.

Precisely.
But here's hoping anyway

Israel is the key to ending civilization again, if enough shit is stirred their way then all other countries will get dragged in and end each other. I really hope that will happen one day

But here's hoping anyway

Israel is the key to ending civilization again, if enough shit is stirred their way then all other countries will get dragged in and end each other. I really hope that will happen one day
Well Jews are yet to do us a favor after Goldman & Sachs and other Shekelsteins have been torturing people for an eternity now. Tinfoil hat much, I know. But Goldman & Sachs are literally evil and I can prove it.

Well Jews are yet to do us a favor after Goldman & Sachs and other Shekelsteins have been torturing people for an eternity now. Tinfoil hat much, I know. But Goldman & Sachs are literally evil and I can prove it.
all bankers are evil.

Even basic every day concepts like credit cards, credit score, so on were designed specifically to scam and dry people out of money as manipulatively as possible

all bankers are evil.

Even basic every day concepts like credit cards, credit score, so on were designed specifically to scam and dry people out of money as manipulatively as possible
based.

I really don't understand how people can live normal happy lives in this rotten society.

the bluepill brainwashing is strong