Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is it illegal to touch women?

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
I simply dont understand. WHY is it fucking illegal to just give woman a hug. All the researches say that being touched is extremely important for every human being, but somehow touching strangers is completely illegal!

Im not even talking about anything sexual. Just give us opportunity to fucking HUG someone! If getting hugged by opposite gender would be a guaranteed human right, there would be no wars, no bullying, and no crime, because men wouldnt be so frustrated.

Your humans rights cannot endanger others humans rights, rights not to be touched. Unless you are a foid, then you have the rights to end a human life because you feel like it.

there would be no wars, no bullying, and no crime, because men wouldnt be so frustrated.
It's mostly chads and normies who do that to incels.

Law requires me to get consent before hugging a woman, which is impossible because I'm ugly, women have classified me as not good enough for them and I remember that each time I look at the mirror.

I simply dont understand. WHY is it fucking illegal to just give woman a hug. All the researches say that being touched is extremely important for every human being, but somehow touching strangers is completely illegal!

Im not even talking about anything sexual. Just give us opportunity to fucking HUG someone! If getting hugged by opposite gender would be a guaranteed human right, there would be no wars, no bullying, and no crime, because men wouldnt be so frustrated.
But it’s legal for a woman to lead you on, lie to you, accuse you of things that aren’t true and steal your money. This fucking govt is weak

foids are disgusting abominations and the government wants to protect you from them