Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Is It I Can Only Think About One Topic?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It's like my brain has become completely hyper-focused on one topic for which I have no real solutions and only a few possible coping strategies. These obsessive cyclical thoughts last for hours and lead to no actual outcome, even when I have come up with a workable solution, I either forget about it hours later or just keep thinking about the same thing repeatedly.

Prolly autism

I c ur predicament

Autism = hyperfocus on one thing

As a diagnosed autistic person, I can confidently say this is wrong. There's much more to autism than having obsessive thoughts.
Why do you think this is happening to me?
Autism = hyperfocus on one thing
Problem is I plan really well but end up losing motivation and ultimately achieving nothing.

As a diagnosed autistic person, I can confidently say this is wrong. There's much more to autism than having obsessive thoughts.
There’s certainly more to it, but obsession on niche interests is a pretty clear trait apparent in Tismos.

you can probably find better places for your therapy sessions

Welcome to the club.