Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it bad to take "creepshots" of girls?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Let's put inceldom, blackpill, hate, and all that stuff aside for a minute. I want to have a serious discussion with real discourse. I'm posting it in this sub because it still relates to inceldom in alot of ways.

As an incel, I know that I'll never have a girlfriend. A hot companion who I can go to movies or get high with. One of the things I love most about women is how they dress. How women's fashion is x1000000 more diverse than mens and they can wear crop tops and short shorts and a whole bunch of other shit and look sexy.

I am heavily involved in "creepshot" culture which is when you secretly photograph women in public. With smartphones being mega-small and having high-powered cameras...it's pretty easy nowadays.

I told someone on reddit that I like to do this, and within an hour I had 300+ replies on that thread calling me creepy and saying I had no chance with women. What...the...fuck?

Why are creepshots considered bad?

1) In a public place, you are legally allowed to film/shoot as you like.

2) If you were on the street and saw a cool mime, breakdancer, or performer you would photograph him. That's what photographing is: preserving a visual sensation of a memory.

When I see a hot girl showing off her pierced belly in a crop-top, I find it so fucking hot and want to fap. But obviously I can't do it then and there. I can go home, and fap to the mental image in my head...but that will fade.

I'm sure LOTS of guys do this. Fap to a hot girl they saw on the sidewalk earlier that day.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE is that I don't rely on my mental image of her, I use an actual image.

That's all it is.

> you are preserving a moment
> you are aiding your fapping, instead of fapping from memory you immortalize the memory through digital photography and fap using that

You’re a sub-8 male, that’s all there is to it.

Lol I creep shot all the time. I usually commute through public transportstion and I see sluts in skimpy clothing a lot. Not so much in the winter now. There is a roastie at my work that has huge ass tits and I snap em every chance I get lol.

Don't you know that when an ugly man faps to a hot girl they consider it telepathic rape? It's 2018 man.

OP what thread you talking about? I definitely agree that this requires a discussion, you should be able to take pictures of whatever you want.
Just be careful to not get caught.

I still have creepshots of my highschool crush

www.tubecrush.com

http://tubecrush.net

a-virgin-nigger said:

While there's male submitters, there's also female submitters. Also, Chadullahs are doing very well on that website. They get even more positive ratings than Chads do. JFLLLLLLLL.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Is there a site like this for hot girls on the subway? Please tell me there is. If not I'm going to be even more enraged.

Tubecrush on men: Teeheee just some fun between the girlies!!!

Creepshot girls on the train: OMG WHAT A FUCKING CREEPY RAPIST

RREEEEEEEEE said:

HDzeJc2.gif

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK,

I THOUGHT THAT LINK WAS SUPPOSE TO BE CREEPSHOTS OF WOMAN INSTEAD ITS A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHADS AND HANDSOME MEN, WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT HERE!?

Nautica1983 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
HDzeJc2.gif

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK,
I THOUGHT THAT LINK WAS SUPPOSE TO BE CREEPSHOTS OF WOMAN INSTEAD ITS A BUNCH OF FUCKING CHADS AND HANDSOME MEN, WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT HERE!?
I'm sorry brother, I posted that to prove the double standards when it comes to creepshots. I too thought it was supposed to be creepshots of women instead of Chads/handsome men.

rotting-alone said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Is there a site like this for hot girls on the subway? Please tell me there is. If not I'm going to be even more enraged.
Tubecrush on men: Teeheee just some fun between the girlies!!!
Creepshot girls on the train: OMG WHAT A FUCKING CREEPY RAPIST

There isn't, that's exactly why I had to post that link. Again, I apologize to @Nautica1983.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Nautica1983 said:

Don't apologize to him. You've done nothing wrong. We're not pussies that hide from news we don't like.

Yeah, that site is rage-fuel because it shows us even more double standards. BUT I'd rather be a man and glare at nasty news than cover my ears and close my eyes like a fucking pussy.

rotting-alone said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Nautica1983 said:
Don't apologize to him. You've done nothing wrong. We're not pussies that hide from news we don't like.
Yeah, that site is rage-fuel because it shows us even more double standards. BUT I'd rather be a man and glare at nasty news than cover my ears and close my eyes like a fucking pussy.

I'm only apologizing to him because he is one of the few users I like, and therefore I don't mean to cause him serious harm. But yeah, if it were anybody else, I wouldn't have apologized, tbh. I'm glad you see the double standards as well.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I'm sorry brother, I posted that to prove the double standards when it comes to creepshots. I too thought it was supposed to be creepshots of women instead of Chads/handsome men.

There isn't, that's exactly why I had to post that link. Again, I apologize to @Nautica1983.

Actually now that i think about it, whenever anyone complains about creepshots on woman i'm shutting their ass down with that link. Thanks brother.

Nautica1983 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Actually now that i think about it, whenever anyone complains about creepshots on woman i'm shutting their ass down with that link. Thanks brother.

You're welcome brother! Glad something good came out of this.

Females want privacy from ugly and average males.

I wish I had a good phone to do it with

I'm too high inhib to creepshot, even when I see a nice ads in yoga pants and I'm the only other person around, I still can't bring myself to do it.
Also I've never noticed it before but woman really do have a more diverse fashion industry.

It shouldn't be bad. Why deny this simple thing to poor incels who have no chance of escaping?

Damn 'telepathic rape' laws. kek

i dont support taking pictures of anyone in public unless its femoids putting their body on full display. you wanna dress like a slut, you get treated like one.

I've done it before. But not often.

It's for the very reason that you will fap to them. Don't you know feminists consider telepathic rape a thing?

I have done it before tbh, my heart rate goes to 180 cause i'm so high inhib, I wouldn't be able to handle being caught

it's not. they're dressing immodestly because they WANT that to happen.

for Muslim men we must not fall into this sin. as for non Muslims, go do your thing if you so wish

Yes, the mime, the dancer, the musician and whatnot will be humbled by you photographing them, roasties won't unless you're chad, the diffrence lies in something called consent, would you delete the picture if the mime asked you to delete it and if so would you do the same with a foid?
Would you be okay with random cunts photographing you without you knowing they do?