Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is it always subhumans saying "Israel are gods people" and boomers saying USA is behind Israel

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Its always the subhumans brainwashed with christianity shouting like momkeys for a none existant nothing Jesus saying Ashkenazi are gods people because none existant fantasy jewsus was jew and god and god was given birth to by a jew bitch so the low iq subhuman slave mind says jews are gods.

Then you get the boomer who wont get drafted to fight sandniggers/Russia/China/NorthKorea/Iran and all Africans and 3rd worlders that will volunteer to fight the whites. The boomers will force YOU reading this to be drefted to go fucking die for Ashkenazi fake jews

Below I post some pictures of the subhuman shouting jews are gods people but w3ant american white stupids to be drafted although i wouldnt mind either perhaps i should also start shouting and pushing for escalation hehehehe

They're on a payroll from Mossad, and then there's the christcucks who think Jesus being Jewish equates to worshipping Jews
how can i g€t on the payroll of Mo$$ad?
@faded

They're on a payroll from Mossad, and then there's the christcucks who think Jesus being Jewish equates to worshipping Jews
Not to mention that the modern right is pro Israel by default. So most "edgy" nationalist normies will defend Jews.

Its always the subhumans brainwashed with christianity shouting like momkeys for a none existant nothing Jesus saying Ashkenazi are gods people because none existant fantasy jewsus was jew and god and god was given birth to by a jew bitch so the low iq subhuman slave mind says jews are gods.

Then you get the boomer who wont get drafted to fight sandniggers/Russia/China/NorthKorea/Iran and all Africans and 3rd worlders that will volunteer to fight the whites. The boomers will force YOU reading this to be drefted to go fucking die for Ashkenazi fake jews

Below I post some pictures of the subhuman shouting jews are gods people but w3ant american white stupids to be drafted although i wouldnt mind either perhaps i should also start shouting and pushing for escalation hehehehe

View attachment 1282749View attachment 1282750View attachment 1282751
The most loving Christians I met are evangelical protestant or orthodox who support israel and know the true face of pisslam.

The people who are pro paĺestine and anti zionist whether it be protestant, orthodox or catholic are always toxic with horrible fruit.

Just because we are Christians who support Israel and are against terrorist Muslims who massacre Christians every month and try to genocide jews doesn't mean we are on any payroll that's such a bullshit excuse and cope.

Resorting to slander like muslims do.

The people who are pro paĺestine and anti zionist whether it be protestant, orthodox or catholic are always toxic with horrible fruit.
Braindead Christian detected . Opinion doesnt count

Those boomers always wear sunglasses. You can always tell how dumb a boomer is by his proclivity for sunglasses. Intelligent boomers never wear them.

Those boomers always wear sunglasses. You can always tell how dumb a boomer is by his proclivity for sunglasses. Intelligent boomers never wear them.
they want you for the meat grinder

Shit feels very fake like come on hire some hollywood faggots and do a better job with that jfl

Shit feels very fake like come on hire some hollywood faggots and do a better job with that jfl
alot of it is real buddy. Brainwashed subhamn christians and boomers wanting to draft you young generation

alot of it is real buddy. Brainwashed subhamn christians and boomers wanting to draft you young generation
I watched a vice documentry about evangelical christians support for israel, it turned out that most of AIPAC funds comes from evangelical donations, imagine donating money for people who will use said money to bribe your politicains into wasting your tax money and life for a foreign country, that is an Arab teir stupidity jfl

I watched a vice documentry about evangelical christians support for israel, it turned out that most of AIPAC funds comes from evangelical donations, imagine donating money for people who will use said money to bribe your politicains into wasting your tax money and life for a foreign country, that is an Arab teir stupidity jfl
and the Jews will push for mass migration into the country those evangelicals are based :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Generally the part of Christianity that endorses the Jews are the Protestants, Protestantism is a degeneration of Christianity

most of the kike supporters are pigskins and shitskins though

Some do it because of their hatred for Muslims. Hindus for example, or hardcore Chriscucks.
Others are directly or indirectly Mossad agents.

Some do it because of their hatred for Muslims. Hindus for example, or hardcore Chriscucks.
Others are directly or indirectly Mossad agents.
Majority are shitskins or boomers. The minority are Mossad agents.

Saudi Sandnigger leadership supports Israel
AY WHATCHU JUST CALL ME MUHFUGGUH AIN'T NOBODY CALLIN ME A SANDNIGGA

also no I doubt it only the emirate traitors support these kikes

which emirates?

are you SaudI?

haven't you heard? pissraelis and shitmerates signed a normalization agreement 4 years ago
I remember hearing about that now that you mention it.

Just because we are Christians who support Israel and are against terrorist Muslims who massacre Christians every month and try to genocide jews doesn't mean we are on any payroll that's such a bullshit excuse and cope.

Resorting to slander like muslims do.
Mossad dog detected, opinion rejected

It is stated Satan is god of this world, the degenerate corrupted world that Jews thrive in.
Jews are Satan's chosen.

It is stated Satan is god of this world, the degenerate corrupted world that Jews thrive in.
Jews are Satan's chosen.
well if satan exists then logically this statement is correct

I remember hearing about that now that you mention it.
the saudi government is retarded but not that retarded, they did help these filthy camel-fucking ISIS sandniggers a while ago but withdrew their support after they went apeshit.

Boomers are just evil race traitors trying to destroy the world so they can blame their children

Otherwise yes it's literal subhuman shit

Normies in general support Israel because they don't know any better. As far as they're concerned, Jews have always been on the side of "good", while everyone else is beneath them. And Jews themselves love the attention, they just can't help themselves but masturbate to the positive reinforcement, especially those kikes in Israel who use our tax dollars to blow up kids. They're the most evil people in this world... fuck 'em. I hope all the surrounding nations nuke their faggot asses. Got nothing to do with me, so fuck 'em. I hope one day Palestinians reclaim their land and kick these small-hat fags back into the gas chambers.