Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it always foids who write papers on incels?

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Lol every time a paper written on us gets posted here or somewhere else it's almost always by a foid. Is it just my bias, or real but a pure coincedence or what else? Maybe they think we are an easy topic to write about lol.

We live rent free in their head. They are terrified of sub5 men

They're obsessed with us and want BIC

because in a gynocentric soyciety you can only be legit if some kind mommy stands up for you. When men talk about their issues they get ignored or ridiculed, when a foid decides to vouch for them she suddenly becomes a reputable source. You are always judged by how foids judge you. If they approve you, you're cool and if not you're a creep who should be ostracized

It’s always foids who are in cope subjects like social studies, gender studies (kek), psychology etc. it’s all garbage and for midwits. They just get brainwashed and programmed to parrot things their professors or teachers tell them and can’t think outside the box.

They don’t do or find anything useful and their work doesn’t bring any value to the world. It’s just water. .is threads are probably more well written than their entire career of papers jfl.

I can’t stand to read foid’s convoluted verbal diarrhoea. Pure brain rot garbage.

It’s always foids who are in cope subjects like social studies, gender studies (kek), psychology etc. it’s all garbage and for midwits. They don’t do or find anything useful and their work doesn’t bring any value to the world. It’s just water. .is threads are probably more well written than their entire career of papers jfl.

I can’t stand to read foid’s convoluted verbal diarrhoea. Pure brain rot garbage.
Agreed 100%.

because in a gynocentric soyciety you can only be legit if some kind mommy stands up for you. When men talk about their issues they get ignored or ridiculed, when a foid decides to vouch for them she suddenly becomes a reputable source. You are always judged by how foids judge you. If they approve you, you're cool and if not you're a creep who should be ostracized
There is truth to that tbh ngl.

they are fascinated with us

hybristophilia

They know they are guilty for our situation so they gaslight to become victims.

weird fascination. they see a guy who isnt willing to slave away for a mediocre wet slop hole and their jaw gapes.

Don't tell me that you think they find us attractive because they view as narcissists. Or did I misunderstand you?
Foids like researching groups popularly associated with criminality or 'terrorism' because of hybristophilia. It doesn't mean they'd be attracted to an ugly subhuman in practice. Unless you were a thugmaxxed niggercel.

Lol every time a paper written on us gets posted here or somewhere else it's almost always by a foid. Is it just my bias, or real but a pure coincedence or what else? Maybe they think we are an easy topic to write about lol.
The Foids hate us for being the ones who break their world of fairy castles and unicorns that poop like rainbows.

Foids like researching groups popularly associated with criminality or 'terrorism' because of hybristophilia. It doesn't mean they'd be attracted to an ugly subhuman in practice. Unless you were a thugmaxxed niggercel.
I see, that makes sense.

Odd obsession with the sexless men they create. They like to watch them suffer and see the after effects of their work

Because men are busy with actual science and actual work like maintaining society, foids are the ones who are handed bullshit useless jobs like incel researcher or some shit

JBI pill strikes again. its over for Chads

Because men are busy with actual science and actual work like maintaining society, foids are the ones who are handed bullshit useless jobs like incel researcher or some shit
Bingo.