Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why is it always attractive people that say looks aren't everything?

Brashears

Brashears

Banned
-
I wonder what her opinion would be if she was a 1/10...?

cause they dont know what its like to be an ugly subhuman

lack of self awareness honestly. Although I've seen disgusting subhuman delusional trucels who say the same.

like rich people say money doesn't matter. Yeah it doesn't when you have everything you need and more. Super attractive people don't care about looks because they have it already. People who have a Lamborghini dont care as much because they already have it.

virtue signaling whore

"teehee"

that sums up everything she said

Cause they have looks, and still lack in other ways.
Therefore if the foid fails at calculus, it shows that looks aren't everything, even though she got the job anyway. Now you, silly incel, you have to work hard and pay your bills and taxes

TedTalks is a steaming pile of poop

Because ugly people know the truth.
Imagine a rich person claiming that money doesn't matter. This is basically what we have here.

She herself admits that looks can grant you a life on easy mode, yet somehow looks don't matter because models also feel insecure? Well, no only do I also feel insecure, but don't have any of the advantages that your looks give you. jfl at people who say looks don't matter.

bcz for them being good looking and attracting good licking people is routine and not special. They want MORE.

They desperately want to believe they didn't get where they are simply due to their looks.

Looks aren't everything... they're the ONLY thing.

She'd rope in an hour if she was in our shoes.

Simple - they don’t know what it’s like.

That speaker should’ve made herself ugly and lived like an ugly person for a week, and then I want to hear her preach how looks aren’t important