Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is .is so comfy?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
It seems like this is the only site left with people who aren't NPCs. Like actual sentient beings. Browsing tik tok feels the exact opposite.

It seems like this is the only site left with people who aren't NPCs. Like actual sentient beings. Browsing tik tok feels the exact opposite.
Delete tiktok brocel. It's pure brainrot and depression fuel

its more addictive than drugs tbh

It's our personalities

There is no judging, only acceptance

It is what it isn't

Never used the fucking tiktok in my entire life but these npcs keep talking about tiktok
TikTwats are stealing our incel lingo. They believe tikitok invented the words "maxxing" and "mogging"

TikTwats are stealing our incel lingo. They believe tikitok invented the words "maxxing" and "mogging"
Anyway blackpill existed long enough and I am glad that I discovered about this sooner than it became mainstream

cuz they're with the stupid only

stupid - fakecel

Never downloaded twinkcock.

You find community when you're around lots of people who are in a similar situation to you.

the filter system is pretty good i have heard of normies trying to get on here by making like what they think an incel would say like " i hate all women and want to kill them and taste their blood" most fakecels can't even get on here jfl

Tons of people that wants to argue or just read a couple of threads, Its quite entertaining.