Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why is internet so retarded?????

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Why should I have to use normie reddit because cucks can't stand women being criticized?! Why did spez ban r/incels and braincels? Cucks don't want free speech! They only want to white knight and jestermaxx in hopes of some pussy, this forum is dying and we can't do anything it about because redditfags are getting posters banned from this forum! I want to vent somewhere where there is actual free speech and isn't an obscure website like this and I can't!

Last edited:
Normies should get off the internet and never come back

Normies should get off the internet and never come back
They should never be taught how to read or write. Normies are sheep and they can't think for themselves, only the elite should be taught how to read and write just like it was in ancient Egypt. That's why Egypt prospered because Pharaohs were not sheep and they were tyrants. Because sheep only respect people out of fear and tyranny!

Disclaimer: I'm not inciting violence.

That's why Egypt prospered because Pharaohs were not sheep and they were tyrants. Because sheep only respect people out of fear and tyranny!
There's no being nice to normie cucks, you have to be ruthless with them. It's the only way they'll learn to respect you.

Be thankful we have this website.

Normies never used to be on the internet

How can the internet be destroyed

Its because of facebook and jewtube they infested it
No dude fakebook and yourmothertube killed all other forums but it wasn't bad until 2007 when the first smartphone came out and normies were able to login on internet without having to be at home in front of a pc. This is the real problem!
How can the internet be destroyed
It can't! It can be infected though.

Yes you are right

One of my post on r/braincels was this IIRC:

Remember that time, in the early 2000s, when Internet was mostly a guy thing ? There was even a saying "There is no girl on the internet. No exception."

Good times.

What followed in this thread were multiple comments of nostalgic approvements, along with interesting points about the exact origin of this saying.

I hate that this kind of thread was simply just erased.

I hate that this kind of thread was simply just erased.
What does that mean? Btw I got posted on IT. Damn that retard can't stop screenshotting my threads. Go outside you piece of shit, BrazilianSubhuman!

What does that mean?
I mean that everything that was posted on r/braincels has completed disappeared. It wasn't even archived for posterity or historical purpose.

They could have frozen the sub, but instead they nuked it all.

I mean that everything that was posted on r/braincels has completed disappeared. It wasn't even archived for posterity or historical purpose.

They could have frozen the sub, but instead they nuked it all.
BrazilianRetard has archived it and I have archived at my folders. There's also Rareddit and Removeddit.

its infested with normies, cucks, and attention whore foids