Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is incel culture so normal in india

Posted by a currywhore 100%

The embers of the beta revolution will begin in India first

Couples doing PDAs = French Nobillity throwing out food in the trash during the French Revolution, they will be regretting doing PDAs once the beta uprising happens!

View: https://youtu.be/vr0eOkgHwxg

@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092

The embers of the beta revolution will begin in India first
i've always known that place had some serious stability problems

well, most curries are ugly asf and if it wasn't for arranged marriage, curries would have stopped exsistence thousands of years ago.
the same applies to sandniggers since they're master of forced arranged marriage.

Wtf is "incel culture"?

I Hate every single person on that Comment section, pathetic simps and gays

well, most curries are ugly asf and if it wasn't for arranged marriage, curries would have stopped exsistence thousands of years ago.
the same applies to sandniggers since they're master of forced arranged marriage.
I don't care,, I can't wait to Rape a pajeeta after marriage

Couples in India flaunting their wealth and relationships desire more than a small talking to

Nothing personal currycels, but compared to other races, you're weak, emotional, and low t.

There wouldn’t be as many incels if she gave guys under 8/10 a chance

Globohomo has brought entitlement and sexual exclusion to every corner of the world. Only white chad.